Author Topic: ONLINE BATTLE 4#ROUND SIGN UP! CLOSED!  (Read 44631 times)

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ONLINE BATTLE 4#ROUND SIGN UP!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 08:18:52 AM »
arrgghh...i want to sign up but i have this week and next week booked fully, then i know when i go back to school in 2 weeks i'll be busy as ever...

i really want to sign up because i have hang5s and steamrollers almost on lock, and i could probably throw a firehydrant forkglide etc. in there and have a video.

i'll try to make sure and ride this winter indoors and be ready for the spring round i guess :(

coooome ooon! If you have them on lock you can just ride out for 10 min and film it! I don't believe you're that busy!
And if you really can't, I hope the sign up will still be open when you get back from the stuff.

good luck!

I vote you add another catagory.

over 35 back riding again noob.

I am sure we will have quite a few entries considering we would all be beginners anyways. Let the young uns have beginner.

No need for a category like this, since we have the beginners, it's the same. Last time probably half of beginners were over 30 back riding again. ;)

let's go..

Offline SJBMX

• Backpacker
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 08:25:36 AM »
arrgghh...i want to sign up but i have this week and next week booked fully, then i know when i go back to school in 2 weeks i'll be busy as ever...

i really want to sign up because i have hang5s and steamrollers almost on lock, and i could probably throw a firehydrant forkglide etc. in there and have a video.

i'll try to make sure and ride this winter indoors and be ready for the spring round i guess :(
Or just try to make a video very fast, ride a hour, and film it.
Ride for fun!

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 03:12:30 PM »
Hey Ondo, I would like to have my new shop as one of the sponsors. Unknown Sports would be proud to support these battles! Let me know. L8r, Joe
That Joe miller

Offline 5hane

• Backpacker
  • Beginner rider / 7 months
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2010, 03:53:18 PM »
Man I think I gotta pull out the ol' Flail Boomerang again. I haven't even tried it once after I landed it last round, haha. Thing scares me a bit for some reason but I don't have enough new tricks cuz I've spent so much time on hitchhikers. Time to man up!
It's not about the bike. - Lance Armstrong

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 07:03:12 PM »
Man I think I gotta pull out the ol' Flail Boomerang again. I haven't even tried it once after I landed it last round, haha. Thing scares me a bit for some reason but I don't have enough new tricks cuz I've spent so much time on hitchhikers. Time to man up!

yeaaa, would like to see you in battles!

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 07:56:36 PM »
I vote you add another catagory.

over 30 back riding again.

I am sure we will have quite a few entries considering we would all be beginners anyways. Let the young uns have beginner.
fixed.  :mellow:

+1 for me. I'm stuck somewhere between beginner & intermediate which means id have to step up and compete intermediate.  But I'm always up for a challenge.
NOR-CAL FLATLAND.  !!WE Bicycles supporter!!

Day Smith Beanies

Budz

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 10:32:15 PM »
whats the deadline for registration, and 1st vid submission?...or did i miss that in the fine print somewhere? gonna try and get in this time. :mellow:

Offline 5hane

• Backpacker
  • Beginner rider / 7 months
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 11:27:37 PM »
whats the deadline for registration, and 1st vid submission?...or did i miss that in the fine print somewhere? gonna try and get in this time. :mellow:

I think it's open until the spots are filled
It's not about the bike. - Lance Armstrong

Offline GRFN.FLAT.

• Deathtrucker
  • that's some scooby-snacks right thurr
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 01:45:05 AM »
know what, f*ck it. i'm gonna put my front brake back on and try to put together even like a 3 trick video. i'm gonna compete even if i come in last place.

Offline b_ron

• GF Inhabitant
    • PbNation
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 04:08:24 AM »
know what, f*ck it. i'm gonna put my front brake back on and try to put together even like a 3 trick video. i'm gonna compete even if i come in last place.

thats what i like to hear.

now that i'm reading this, i hope someone from home can drop off my forks and brakes to me so i can submit something as well
Signing out...

Offline deeve

• Hitchhiker
  • 90s cool.
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 06:12:55 AM »

Hey hey now.

Last place is reserved for ME. YOU can have second to last :)

Old School N00b

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 09:14:02 AM »

Hey hey now.

Last place is reserved for ME. YOU can have second to last :)

I have to dissapoint you guys, but there are no last places in the competition :D

yes, until all spots are filled. check out the rider list at first spot and see how fast it's getting full. ;)

Offline b_ron

• GF Inhabitant
    • PbNation
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 09:20:53 AM »
ondo, you are reviewing the videos to make sure they are in the right category right?
Signing out...

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 10:33:10 AM »
ondo, you are reviewing the videos to make sure they are in the right category right?

sure thing!

Offline Tuftybmx

• Forkglider
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2010, 04:37:31 AM »
How often do you do these battles?