Author Topic: coaster question KHE/FED  (Read 1086 times)

Offline broke_khe

• Backpacker
coaster question KHE/FED
« on: August 02, 2010, 10:59:48 PM »
Does the cone washer on the KHE/FED V3 hub go with the tab facing inward? or outward the diagram direction's shows it both ways...  :huh: My three spacer washers are all mangled up took forever to get them to fit again I had it facing outward Sooo im a try inward this is second time this happened chain broke off twice in last two days I been thru 2 chainz  :angry:

When I get it all back together there's a gap in the driver.  As I turn driver the other side bearing pops out a bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! either way I run the cone washer
** UPDATE ** O.k. i got the gap gone Looks like the cone washer has to face inward...
The washers kept coming off the holder tab Now i just got to Hope to God the jam nuts hold and not strip like usual BLAH I'm sick of these dang free coaster junks... I think ima go back to regular hub screw it dang jam nuts

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND 14mm JAM NUTS????? NOT one store in this city has what i need not even the bike shop ! and yeah well Off goes another driver tooth so now its missing 2 god d@mit f*ck sh!t CUNT
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:17:49 AM by broke_khe »