Author Topic: Pivotal seats ....  (Read 2341 times)

byke

Pivotal seats ....
« on: July 31, 2010, 09:35:12 AM »
I currently have a cut down odyssey senior 2 pivotal seat, and while it may look nice .... you cant sit on it.

So I have been looking for another seat, and wondered has anyone here used the primo pivotal seat and whats it like? (can it be cut down?)

Offline alkis

• Backpacker
Re: Pivotal seats ....
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:45:37 AM »
yes the primo is different and as i see its like the odyssey 99er and it can be cut

byke

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 10:14:23 AM »
Anyone own this ?
Is it tiny?

Offline kkmk

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 11:11:21 AM »
The balance is pretty big. Its a different pan to all the Macneil clones. Its pretty nice, I loved mine, but it's not very flat-oriented.

Offline wolfpuppet

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 09:37:40 PM »
Hey Byke, I happen to have both the Senior PC and Primo Balance, but I haven't installed either. Just the same, here is a comparison photo for your reference. I also took a picture of the Balance's underside.

The Balance is roughly 8.5 inches long, and roughly 6 inches at its widest point.

Hope this helps!

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 09:40:51 PM »
I went from that Odyssey seat right to the Primo..it is really nice. The thick vinyl ends seem to be holding up OK too.

It's a "real" seat.

byke

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 09:46:29 PM »
Hey Byke, I happen to have both the Senior PC and Primo Balance, but I haven't installed either. Just the same, here is a comparison photo for your reference. I also took a picture of the Balance's underside.

The Balance is roughly 8.5 inches long, and roughly 6 inches at its widest point.

Hope this helps!

Cheers for that, much appreciated.
Its nice to see a different mould than the other generic macneil rebranded seats.