Author Topic: Battle in da Club round 1 video and article  (Read 4665 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Battle in da Club round 1 video and article
« on: May 24, 2007, 04:04:28 PM »

One week ago Sebastian Pospischil won the first round of the Battle in da Club Tour 2007. Today we supply evidence - check our 11 min. video  to see what happened that night.

Moreover we have got an article about it for you. Aleks from the UK, who came to Germany for the battle, wrote down his thoughts and impressions. Let's see  what he thinks about it.

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Did you see what I said?
    • Virtual Flatland instructor
Re: Battle in da Club round 1 video and article
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »
Nice....I like reading these 'sudo' diaries of events....it's a cool perspective.

-Kev

Offline charlh5

• Cliffhanger
    • http://flatlandlatino.tk
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 04:56:54 PM »
Nice video, Thanks Globla Flat  ^_^  Battle in da club consept is really cool :ph34r:            Criss ruledd and Valdemar is so fast just like a sword. Thanks for the video again.  :rolleyes:

TJ Perry

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 05:45:30 PM »
Jesus Christ Germany BRINGING THE HEAT.

New rule though, Chris B shouldn't be allowed redbulls before competing. Neither should wald. f*ck those guys ride FAST.

Offline spix

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Gábor [HUN]
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 07:52:55 PM »
wow! i really liked the video! it makes me want to ride!!! i really like waldemars style and it's really cool to see dan henning doing his tricks.. in my eyes he is a great rider and possibly he knows every variation and switch of a steamroller..
i enjoyed the arcticle it was good to read it!! now i'm just going to watch the video again! peace germany! :beer:
flatland lives!

h_man

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 12:43:49 AM »
Sick riding going down great to watch Chris Bohm is too fast really inspiring. ;D

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 02:55:33 AM »
very nice thanks for the video.them guys are really good.

Offline jodajoda

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 09:18:20 AM »
what is the name of track when chris böhm ride at the end???

Offline effraim

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 12:33:58 PM »
sick video, good to see the german scene is kicking ass, and doing their thing contest wise, much respect to flo and those guys, they have their act together, waldemar kicks ass!!!

Offline jac_216

• Funky Chicken
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2007, 11:20:19 AM »
Wow,more Matti Rose footage,hehe ;D

Offline Flatism®

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2007, 09:13:42 PM »
I'm Lovin it
Flat-ism

Offline oicdn

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 12:55:28 AM »
damn...those guys ride so fast...it's inspiring and depressing at the same time.

Offline Vic

• Cliffhanger
  • New Zealand
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »
I watched that video 3 times and I still can't believe Seppl won, he does the same thing everytime I see him (mccircle>halfpacker>mccircle>halfpacker blah). The other riders were way more impressive, especially Chris Bohm. I'm not saying Seppl's performance was bad, just that Chris and Waldemar were way more impressive. Matti Rose was my fav by far, you can't tell me he wasn't amazingly smooth..

plus, that was the first time I've seen someone else do Jesse Puente's "floating" trick
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 11:47:29 AM by Vic »
griOt: "I suggest start learning Hang5. This trick will open a lot of doors, such as courage"

TJ Perry

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2007, 07:47:07 PM »
I watched that video 3 times and I still can't believe Seppl won, he does the same thing everytime I see him (mccircle>halfpacker>mccircle>halfpacker blah). The other riders were way more impressive, especially Chris Bohm. I'm not saying Seppl's performance was bad, just that Chris and Waldemar were way more impressive. Matti Rose was my fav by far, you can't tell me he wasn't amazingly smooth..

plus, that was the first time I've seen someone else do Jesse Puente's "floating" trick

Are you ****ing blind?

The stuff seppl was doing was a billion times harder than the stuff Chris and Wald were doing. Go out and try that x footed whiplash stuff before you come talking **** about who was more impressive.

edit: steph cerra was doing that floating trick way back in like.. 2004. Yammers been doing it for years. Le Polonais on the forum does it NOW. I can do it. So can a lot of riders.

ciaran perry

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »
haha gotta agree with tj here seppls stuff was rediculously tough and a different style to the rest he deserved that win  and it was great to see props to seppl . Im really not into chris bohm  big props to him like but i cant help but see jimmy kimmo and seiji  when he rides  he just to me anyway hasnt got  a flavour to his riding that  says yeah thats chris bohm!