Author Topic: Enjoy the Trick Summer Jam 2010  (Read 3635 times)

News_Bot

Enjoy the Trick Summer Jam 2010
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:45:13 AM »
Date: 07.08.2010

The Enjoy the Trick Summer Jam 2010 will be on 08/07/2010 at Creston School in Portland, OR.

Creston School
4701 SE Bush St,
Portland, OR

From noon to 7pm

There will be free water, weŽll be cooking some hot dogs, and a t-shirt for everyone who rides. Well I say that but if a 100 of you show there wonŽt be enough shirts to go round. After riding we will find a nice bar, get some grub and grab a few beers.

Everyone is welcome.

Offline vanflatlander

Re: Enjoy the Trick Summer Jam 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 02:54:40 AM »
Well, looks like I'll be missing out again! I really wish your country didnt change its national security policies so often, now I need to go down and apply for a passport and wait the 4-6 weeks for it to come in the mail just to drive to portland. Last year I was good to go with only my DL.

Offline Everyday Paradise

• Backpacker
    • EverydayParadise
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 04:30:57 PM »
Well, looks like I'll be missing out again! I really wish your country didnt change its national security policies so often, now I need to go down and apply for a passport and wait the 4-6 weeks for it to come in the mail just to drive to portland. Last year I was good to go with only my DL.

I think you getting in with just a DL was a fluke. Since 9/11 the policies has been that you need a passport to get in. Plus is any thing you have had to do that all over Europe for years. We are both just catching up.

Offline James

• Backpacker
    • Enjoy the Trick
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 05:04:30 PM »
Jam giveaway update posted to the Enjoy the Trick site:

http://www.enjoythetrick.com/jam-giveaways/

Start practicing your bunnyhops  :ph34r: