Author Topic: Dayton Ohio?  (Read 27511 times)

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Dayton Ohio?
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2010, 09:36:08 PM »
Zack from DK said it was a definitely go - pro class too.

Might be a good time for anyone thinking of riding pro to go for it because i can't imagine the pro class being too big because of the short notice.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:33:29 PM by bhuffman »
You look like Marty McFly!

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2010, 09:56:10 PM »
I really wish I had more information for you guys!  The contest IS a go and I would book any hotel you can find for a decent price in or around Springboro, OH.  The contest will be taking place at the DK Warehouse... a quick google search will show you the address (I believe I posted it on page one)

Catfish (Zack) has been all over the world recently and hasn't returned many messages.  I am waiting to hear back from him.

Anyone intested please email him yourself.  Maybe more pressure will force him to post info.

zack@dkbicycles.com

I even offered to have any/all info and registration posted through www.amflatlandcircuit.com

I feel like I need to apologize for the lack of communication here.  I am doing my best on my side, but from the AM Flatland Circuit's standpoint I understand this is not a good way to finish off the year or the last round.

There are alot of things going on with the circuit and I'm really just hoping I can keep it going next year.

By the way... if you haven't already (or even if you have get another) please buy a tee shirt from FlatlandFuel or from me directly to support the circuit.

The circuit has NO financial sponsor support and the only funding to keep this thing going this year has been from tshirt sales.  Which surprisingly hasn't been enough.  This yrs circuit has been funded completely by myself minus the cost of the shirts which was supplied by FlatlandFuel.

So any sponsors or individuals who would like to help out with the 2011 Circuit contact me at steve@amflatlandcircuit.com

Thanks!
See you all in Dayton I hope.

By the way...

ONLY 61 POINTS SEPERATE 6TH FROM 2ND IN THE EXPERT CLASS AND ONLY 72 POINTS SEPERATE 1ST AND 5TH IN THE MASTER CLASS!

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 04:27:07 AM »
I'll buy a 2nd shirt for sure.

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2010, 04:04:57 PM »
My wife and I are planning to go to Cedar Point on the Thursday and arrive in Dayton on the Friday  morning. Does anyone know if theyre will be any riding going on on the Friday before the contest?

Offline wolverines

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2010, 04:22:53 PM »
You will love cedar point And if I am not mistaken Scott Powell is doing shows there again this year

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2010, 10:12:37 PM »
If you happen to be booking at the Hampton I mentioned earlier use the code "system cycles" for a discount.
You look like Marty McFly!

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2010, 01:40:16 AM »
I'm thinking about staying at the Comfort Inn around the corner. $67/night with a CAA rate.

Offline ShaunyLaps B-Lo NY

• Forkglider
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2010, 09:57:49 PM »
I will be driving to Dayton, from the Tampa Area. ANYONE along the way that needs a ride, HIT ME UP for info !! ANYONE that wants to split hotel costs HIT ME UP !! Im 100 percent going so anyone that wants to go but doesnt have a ride there, this may be ur chance  ;D
lemme know

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2010, 03:50:15 PM »
Here's the deal...

This contest is definitely happening.  I don't have minor details for the event.  I can tell you the place and date.  I don't think much more needs to be said at the moment.  I am trying my best to get some sort of schedule from DK with some finer details though.

This is one of the last big contests in the US this year.  It is a first for DK/System Cycles and is awesome that they would include BMX Flatland at this event.  Book your flights, book your rooms and get ready for a great contest!

I've been getting a lot of questions and complaints and hesitations about this contest.  The best you can do is email catfish (zack@dkbicycles.com) but with the xgames coming up and dew tour chicago just ending I doubt he will respond.

Support BMX Flatland in the US... be in Dayton, OH August 21-22!  Thanks!

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2010, 04:47:33 PM »
I'm booked at the comfort inn so far, and my vacation days were approved, so this is a go for me!

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2010, 04:03:55 PM »
Who plans on attending the finals? I'm trying to adjust my schedule so I can be there. Long drive!

Offline matt wilhelm

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2010, 05:57:52 AM »
Cool.  See you guys there.

Matt

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2010, 06:56:56 AM »
I'm going.  I want this title under my belt. 
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

Offline Lea Dobrowski-Silva

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2010, 06:16:15 AM »
Anyone willing to let this young lady stay in their room???? PLEASE :) Let me know!

Offline yim

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2010, 09:43:47 AM »
I am excited to watch this contest(I live in dayton).  I'm new to flatland, this will be the first contest I'be been to.  I'm gonna try to get as many people as I can to go too!!!!