Author Topic: Dayton Ohio?  (Read 27216 times)

Offline pitdog504

• Cliffhanger
Re: Dayton Ohio?
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »
Is there an online pre-registration yet?  I went to dk's site and couldn't find one.

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2010, 12:14:34 AM »
YO!!!  Just got a package in the mail for the AM Flatland Circuit finals!!  Wanna see pics? Twitter Exclusive!!  Follow me on twitter as I will be posting a pic soon!  The AM Flatland Circuit only has 90 followers  :angry:  If 10 more people follow me, or if you can get 10 of your "friends" to follow me I will do a few give-a-ways!

Join up... follow the am circuit... get live coverage from the finals in Dayton throughout the whole weekend!

www.twitter.com/am_flat_circuit

Follow me @AM_Flat_Circuit

Offline ijdevil

• Cliffhanger
    • myspace
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2010, 06:14:04 AM »
I'M OUT! But I'm not upset or anything, talked to the doc......baby can come any day now, and I am not missing my baby being born. Consider the pro class lucky!! LOL Have fun guys and girls see ya'll next time!!!

Offline thestraw

• Backpacker
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2010, 07:56:17 AM »
YO!!!  Just got a package in the mail for the AM Flatland Circuit finals!!  Wanna see pics? Twitter Exclusive!!  Follow me on twitter as I will be posting a pic soon!  The AM Flatland Circuit only has 90 followers  :angry:  If 10 more people follow me, or if you can get 10 of your "friends" to follow me I will do a few give-a-ways!

Join up... follow the am circuit... get live coverage from the finals in Dayton throughout the whole weekend!

www.twitter.com/am_flat_circuit

Follow me @AM_Flat_Circuit

how about posting this too.  i will never twitter

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2010, 03:33:18 PM »
I will be there, but I'm not riding. Unless there is a one-armed forty and over class.
That Joe miller

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2010, 04:21:52 AM »
^ They're bound to be impressed when Alex and I show up!

On a serious note, any idea what the schedule might be like?  I have a 13+h drive to the event, and can't miss any work on Friday or Monday (but am still coming).

Mainly, looking for when master finals will be on Sunday?  I might have to take off right after my run, missing results, and the whole pro comp. :(

I am pushing for all of flatland, including finals, to be on Saturday. We should be able to make that happen unless the number of entries is sky high.

As for registration, even if DK sets something up this week its kind of late. So just count on registering at the event. Come see myself or Katie in the flatland area and we will take care of it.

Keep in mind this is going to be a lower key more grassroots event. A little less organized and dialed than Jomopro but no less fun.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 05:03:04 AM by PSchoolen »
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline pitdog504

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2010, 05:34:54 AM »
Any rain plans?

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2010, 05:25:38 PM »
Any rain plans?

it will move indoors if it rains....or delay until Sunday. We are covered either way.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline Johnnyjohnsturr

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #113 on: August 15, 2010, 06:28:21 PM »
^ They're bound to be impressed when Alex and I show up!

On a serious note, any idea what the schedule might be like?  I have a 13+h drive to the event, and can't miss any work on Friday or Monday (but am still coming).

Mainly, looking for when master finals will be on Sunday?  I might have to take off right after my run, missing results, and the whole pro comp. :(

I am pushing for all of flatland, including finals, to be on Saturday. We should be able to make that happen unless the number of entries is sky high.

As for registration, even if DK sets something up this week its kind of late. So just count on registering at the event. Come see myself or Katie in the flatland area and we will take care of it.

Keep in mind this is going to be a lower key more grassroots event. I little less organized and dialed than Jomopro but no less fun.

Same issue with the texas riders here. Except our drive is 17 hours and class starts monday. Pshh, who am i kidding, f*ck class! WOOOO :rolleyes:

Offline Vic Román

• Cliffhanger
  • RaD!
    • Gorilla Photo Media
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2010, 02:34:23 AM »
Is this going to be streamed like JomoPRO? Cause...that would be Rad!
*Hint, Dunamis Media(The Byke Project). :mellow:

"This ain't segregation this is freestyle folks". - Ruben Castillo

Offline tbos

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #115 on: August 16, 2010, 07:12:00 PM »
Anyone getting together to ride Friday night?

katobmx

« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2010, 07:30:50 PM »
Is this going to be streamed like JomoPRO? Cause...that would be Rad!
*Hint, Dunamis Media(The Byke Project). :mellow:
I don't think Mr. byke project is coming up there..

Offline BMXTRIX

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #117 on: August 16, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »
I don't know about streaming, but I'm looking to start a BMXTRIX channel on Youtube and will have all the runs up that night.  I think I'm buying a Youtube friendly camcorder today.  The channel was just setup on youtube at bmxtrix2010.  Not sure how much I will be able to get up, but I will get something up.

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2010, 09:02:07 PM »
No show for me or Hector.

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2010, 09:21:46 PM »
unfortunately the byke project won't be ustreaming... But sounds like paul has a good plan!  I'll be filming wen I'm not riding and will try to at least get some pro video up.  Prolly not AM stuff as I am working on either a 4 Part AM Circuit yr in review web edit/dvd project.  Footage will get out there though! Lachlan is going and he is always right on with getting good videos up quick!

regardless, this should be a great contest and I am really looking forward to how the 2 classes play out!

check out the amcircuit website to see just how close the master lass is!  It is anyones for the taking.  Also expert class 2nd-5th is super tight!!