Author Topic: I AM getting back onto these..........  (Read 10189 times)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: I AM getting back onto these..........
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2010, 07:09:10 PM »
YEA!!!! found this.
          Send to Facebook Send to a friend Technical area Dealer locator   « Back to listDIRT JUMPER 3 STD DO / 2006OVERVIEW
Dirt Jumper Series series
Who really offers a TRUE Dirt Jumper fork other than Marzocchi? How about a suspension fork that's geared SPECIFICALLY for a park rider who wants to run a 24" wheel with a standard 14mm peg? In every category, including dirt jumping and urban assault, Marzocchi delivers quality suspension with the latest technology. This year our dirt jumpers have external rebound adjustment , and an easy air preload. The D-Street comes with an axle that FITS any 14mm peg, and it comes with steel grind plates to protect the bottom of your drop-out.
Tech specifications
- 100mm Travel
- One Side: New Alloy SSV
- One Side: Alloy Piston Rod
- Moto System
- External Air Preload w/o Adapter
- Internal Rebound Adjuster
- Coil Springs
- New Forged Crown w/ Bolts
- Magnesium FR Monolite One Piece Arch & Sliders
- New ř32mm Alloy Stanchions
- Reinforced Steel Steer Tube
- Disc Brake INTL STD
- Standard (MY05) Drop-OutsStroke Fork length Steer tube-wheel offset Weight
100 483,5 mm. 44.5 mm. 2325 g.

Intended uses

Dirt Jumping: This “BMX” or ”motocross” style of riding is only for the most skilled riders, and involves jumping from one mound of dirt to another. It also includes riding over and around ”urban obstacles” such as man-made, or other concrete, structures, or racing on a track consisting of jumps made from mounds of dirt which the rider must negotiate by jumping or turning at speed. These forks should only be used with disk brakes, and those frames, wheels and other components specifi cally designed for this riding style. The disk brakes must be attached to the designated mounting points provided on the fork. Never make any modification to your fork when attaching any equipment.
Technology
External Air Preload
Internal Rebound Adjust
Owner's manuals
Owner's manual
Italian   English   French   German   Spanish   Polish   SERVICE CENTERS OWNER'S MANUALS 2010 LINE UP Global site
(choose country)CONTACT CAREERS CUSTOMER CARE TENNECO INC. DISCLAIMER RSS
Tenneco Marzocchi S.r.l. - Via Grazia, 2 - 40069 Zola Predosa (BO) - Italy - Phone +39.051.6168711 - Fax +39.051.758857 - Business Register of Bologna/Tax code/VAT no. 02865101204
Capital stock € 119.000,00 i.v. Single-member company - R.E.A. N. 473354 - Subject to direction and coordination by Tenneco Inc. - © 2009 Tenneco Inc. - All Rights reserved

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2010, 07:25:11 PM »
pic.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2010, 08:10:32 PM »
I will be building this with sprinkles of Black Market, Marzocchi, Spank, Atomlab, Profile, Hayes, Intense and Odyssey parts. The best of the best in parts, this will need to be able to take a beating and come back for more. ;D

Offline Lukas @ Innsbruck

• Backpacker
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2010, 08:13:54 PM »
Yeah a Dirtjumper 1-3 is a good one. But if you use it on a 24" you should sink the travel to 80 mm. It will give you better steering and is enough for riding street and dirt.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2010, 08:17:11 PM »
Yeah a Dirtjumper 1-3 is a good one. But if you use it on a 24" you should sink the travel to 80 mm. It will give you better steering and is enough for riding street and dirt.
Yeah, Black Market suggests 80- 100 of MAX travel..I'll post that too..

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2010, 08:23:33 PM »
Black Market Bikes is now shipping their long-awaited Contraband 24″ dirt jump mountain bike. Perfect for smaller riders or those that just want a smaller bike, it’s built with typical Black Market style and substance.

The frame is fully heat-treated Sanko double-butted tubing and comes with a rigid Tech 9 fork (but you can use a suspension fork, as shown.  UPDATE: 80-100mm fork max recommended).  The quick spec rundown goes a little sumthin’ like this:

•Precision laser cut bridges & drop outs
•Integrated headset and seatclamp
•365mm chainstays
•135mm spacing
•21.5” or 22” frame sizes
•Mid-size BB
•Weight: 5.8 lbs / 2.3 kg
•M.S.R.P. $399.99 (U.S.)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2010, 04:04:29 AM »
Here's where I'll be jumping for most of the Summer ...BTW , thats me on the Dozer.....;D

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2010, 06:36:05 AM »
what about sunday model c 24" all round geo bike ?
Old dudes can still rip

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2010, 12:21:44 PM »
what about sunday model c 24" all round geo bike ?
I want front suspension and can't use the Sunday with suspended forks, it's not built with them in mind.

Offline cmc

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 07:10:58 AM »

NS rider Martin Saderstrom has a legit street/dirt/park section in this edit.

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/102577/