Author Topic: SENSATION!! 57-year old D.PLOMA ("The Incredible") rides PRO at The Masters !  (Read 3963 times)

Offline D.Ploma@Sprockhövel

• GF Inhabitant
  • READ THE BIBLE!!
However, meet me at the Masters - you will recognize me (that BOF draggin´a kid´s bike (TANTRA,what else) around the place... ^_^)...
DIE WELT IS PLATT UND SO IS DATT !

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
Are you good enough to compete with the pros? I can see where the organizers are coming from. It's not fair to have pros compete against someone that is at a much lower level than them. They've worked really hard to get there and deserve a certain amount of respect for making the meager living that they do. And also protect you (or anyone else for that matter...) from making a fool of yourself.

I'm not saying you'd make a fool of yourself, but hopefully you understand what I mean.
It truly is a romance of many dimensions, isn't it?

http://www.froghammer.com

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Gonna be "me" for a second and ask what kind of tricks are you doing that gives you the idea that you'd be doing okay in pro?

Not trying to be a dick, just seems kind of... odd.

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
more proof we need a legit "seniors" class.

Prize for first place: one of those tubs with a door.  ;D
It truly is a romance of many dimensions, isn't it?

http://www.froghammer.com

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
i dont know whats going on, i find it very hard to believe that a 57 year old man can compete in pro class. if someone's been in the sport that long how have we not heard of him? must be supa-underground!!  :mellow:
SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

Offline meanwun

• Backpacker
Hey man, what  :rolleyes:do you wanna see on a vid about me ? An old man crashing to the ground ?
(and immidiately jumpin´ up again and trying the trick once more and crashing again and so on ...
no offense but if those are the only vids ya have to offer then pro might not be for you. After that though I have to say I like seeing everybody ride.

Offline D.Ploma@Sprockhövel

• GF Inhabitant
  • READ THE BIBLE!!
OK Folks - now it is definite: They wrote :

Hallo Michael,

tut mir sehr leid, doch aufgrund deiner Ergebnisse des letzten Jahres können wir dich nicht bei den Pros starten lassen.

That means shortly said "NO" !

DIE WELT IS PLATT UND SO IS DATT !