Author Topic: Which low-mid class bike would you recommend me?  (Read 1226 times)

Offline MokiCzech

• Backpacker
Which low-mid class bike would you recommend me?
« on: May 05, 2010, 05:46:36 PM »
Hi guys,

I am in desperate need of a new bike. The thing is that I am a) beginner (maybe slightly advanced - Steamrollers, Flails, Boomerangs, Peg Wheelies, ...) and b) somewhat 'poor'. I can imagine to pay price of ~ OG Balance 3 (which is, as I heard, not longer for sale). Is there any bike in this price range you can recommend me? I currently ride GT Finale 08', it's a heavy crap machine and I'd like to see something lighter and with better frame. I'd also need cheap/free shipping to Czech Republic (Europe).

I heard that OG are going to make new bike (OG Balance-like, but slightly more expensive) - anyone has info about it?

Thanks,
Moki

Offline sneakflat

• Backpacker
Re: Which low-mid class bike would you recommend me?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 07:13:30 PM »
ff has og balance 3
but you should def check out the market place. theres completes up for sale all the time.
I say to them its flatland and their like ?!?! :huh: im like  :rolleyes:

Offline badlove

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 08:06:48 PM »
KHE Militant LT or KHE A-Damn AM or Pro

Offline MokiCzech

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »
ff has og balance 3
but you should def check out the market place. theres completes up for sale all the time.
I'll surely check it. Just by the way, how does sending money/parts from country-to-country works (when it's from someone, not from eshop)? Do you know how much taxes are? Let's say from Europe to Europe..? I've never traded stuff like that.