Poll

who is the winner?

Theory
flaTTech

Author Topic: ROUND3 battle: EXPERT group OVER Winner- flaTTech  (Read 58282 times)

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND3 battle: EXPERT group (bryan81 vs Maxime Luchetti)
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2010, 08:30:23 AM »
hard, hard, hard.

bryan has more variety, but maxime does more spinning combos, which means higher difficulty. also speed and smoothness +

vote goes to Maxime Luchetti

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2010, 08:44:14 AM »
Wow... not really sure which way this one falls definitively... super nice flow from both guys. Variety really does seem to be the most noticeable difference, so in that regard, bryan takes it by a hair. Maxime, I DL'd your run on my hard drive... I was really digging your style. Peace...

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Re: ROUND3 battle: EXPERT group (flaTTech vs HUCK)
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2010, 09:05:43 AM »

Decimated? Really? Decimate means to destroy or kill in whole or partly. So I got decimated with 2 decade variations, a cool ride-out and lardyards? C'mon! More like I got beat out by variety! Kind of like the Ucchie and Trevor battle, wouldn't you say?  

Wow.

You lost because his tricks were harder, he had more originality, and he had a greater degree of variety. His last trick was more difficult and original than either of your links.

Instead of getting upset and sh*tting on the guy's riding like you're doing now, how about you gain a realistic perspective of how difficult his tricks are and then after you do that you can brush them off like they're nothing; just like you're doing now and you did with.. let's see... the Trevor Ucchie battle, wouldn't you say?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 09:14:42 AM by 2flat2furious »

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2010, 12:19:40 PM »
2:2! Looks like Ronny is the final deciding factor here, exciting!

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2010, 09:23:54 PM »
Did anyone actually read this whole thing? Ha Ha!

I read a half. :)

Offline franciscofromperu

• Backpacker
  • expect the unexpected
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2010, 09:32:54 PM »
Hey guys, what's up?? this is a friendly forum, not for having problems with each rider that we dismissed.
If you want to fight, I invite everyone for take some time to battle in the fight club, but here we only need to support to all the competitors and don't criticism their rutines or if they're win or lose, please, expend your time riding and getting better or if you don't like watch tv, listen music or hang out with your friends, but don't waste your time doing st**id things in the forum, specially in the battler thread cause no one wants to read a lot of bullsh*** in this competition, is somebody is angry with another rider, let him know via pm or msn or the way what you want, but not here please.
so this is for everyone who wants to hanging here and writing st***id stuff

thanks
Francisco

Offline Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2010, 09:33:22 PM »
my vote goes to bryan81

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND3 battle: EXPERT group (Koshtrik vs AtlFlatCrew)
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2010, 09:47:14 PM »
bryan81 wins Maxime Luchetti (3:2)
next battle:

Koshtrik
battle to global-flat.com

vs

AtlFlatCrew
Online Battle Round 1

Offline Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2010, 09:52:49 PM »
my vote goes to koshtrik

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2010, 10:49:46 PM »
koshtrik for me too. Good stuff by the both of you though.

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2010, 12:25:04 AM »
My vote goes to ATLFlatcew, this was one of the most difficult decisions though. Great riding both guys.
That Joe miller

Offline flaTTech

• Backpacker
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2010, 12:33:28 AM »
Hey guys, what's up?? this is a friendly forum, not for having problems with each rider that we dismissed.
If you want to fight, I invite everyone for take some time to battle in the fight club, but here we only need to support to all the competitors and don't criticism their rutines or if they're win or lose, please, expend your time riding and getting better or if you don't like watch tv, listen music or hang out with your friends, but don't waste your time doing st**id things in the forum, specially in the battler thread cause no one wants to read a lot of bullsh*** in this competition, is somebody is angry with another rider, let him know via pm or msn or the way what you want, but not here please.

thanks
Francisco

Agree, I deleted my post about the subject..  And for the record I don't have a problem with anyone!

Offline franciscofromperu

• Backpacker
  • expect the unexpected
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2010, 02:37:00 AM »
My vote goes to AtlFlatCrew, good combinations, good stuff, and the barflips and hitch spin are damn good, good job for koshtrick, really nice stuff for you.
good luck for you guys.

Offline b_ron

• GF Inhabitant
    • PbNation
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2010, 02:50:47 AM »
ah like both

cant decide on this one
Signing out...

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2010, 04:54:36 AM »

thanks
Francisco

Agree, I deleted my post about the subject..  And for the record I don't have a problem with anyone!

Hey flaTTech, sorry bro, I didn't intend for any of this to be a personal attack on you. You rode really good and deserved to win. I was merely trying to point out another personal attack on me by TJ. Or better yet, just a bad choice of words on his part. An un-biased judge would never have said another rider was decimated. Personal opinions like that shouldn't be tolerated. Thats my point I was trying to make. But since TJ has this ongoing agenda to bash me I shouldn't be surprised. Later, Huck