Poll

who is the winner?

Theory
flaTTech

Author Topic: ROUND3 battle: EXPERT group OVER Winner- flaTTech  (Read 58263 times)

Offline flaTTech

• Backpacker
Three way throw down!! You guys all rip, and I wish you all the best of luck, but as a fan I gotta root for flaTTech, the dude who at any minute I'm expecting to pull off his hat, take off a wig, lose the glasses, and actually be Kevin Jones in disguise making a contest comeback. haha

LOL  ^_^   This made my day, what a great compliment!

Good luck to Theory and bryan81, I'm looking forward to seeing some more great riding from you guys in the expert finals!

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
Good luck to Theory and bryan81, I'm looking forward to seeing some more great riding from you guys in the expert finals!

Not that you guys need it but good luck to you both as well!

I spent over 2 hours last night doing a marathon session on one combo and couldn't hit it before slicing some skin off my hand. I feel like I got hit by a truck today after 3 days of camping and than last nights session.

Iriez

Not that you guys need it but good luck to you both as well!

I spent over 2 hours last night doing a marathon session on one combo and couldn't hit it before slicing some skin off my hand. I feel like I got hit by a truck today after 3 days of camping and than last nights session.

I've had a few 5-6 hour 'one link' marathon in this comp so far. Most of them were FAIL.

I know what u mean about the truck. I feel that way almost daily.

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
Video submitted for now. I doubt I'll have any time to redo or edit any of it.

I want to give a heads up that some shots may not be as clear in this video. The reason a couple links may not be as clear as preferred is I am using a standard digital camera (not video camera). I bought a tripod which has helped with the angles however some of my links require me to start further away due to my longer straight rolling style.

I have to admit, this battle experience has been soemthing I haven't ever expereinced before. It really does push the riders to push themselves and progress. I need a couple weeks to rest up and get back in shape since I've jammed my right ankle and rolled my left ankle trying to film this stuff.

Thanks guys!

Iriez

I started wearing a ankle brace because of this comp. Even then the right side of my front is so bruised on a constant basis that every step is beautiful misery.

I'm so grateful for the experience. I started a 6 pack goal when this comp started. I'm getting crazy in shape :)

Offline Havokflat

• GF Inhabitant
The french don't know Rock & Roll.

Offline flaTTech

• Backpacker
 I woke up on Friday feeling like I got hit by a truck, and then I had to actually go drive a truck to take a commercial drivers liscense test.. Had to do this because my job requirements had been changed.. This is in addition to all of our other resposibilities, in electronics and communications.. More work with less.. Oh yeah, I passed.  :mellow:  Maybe I should change my name to flaTTruck.. ha!

Yeah, I know what you guys mean about the marathon sessions for hours, I've had some stuff I really wanted to get done without any luck yet.  These battles really do help people push for progression and new tricks and combos..

Sorry to hear about the ankle injuries.  I'm bruised up and sore, but nothing to bad..
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 05:58:22 PM by flaTTech »

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
bryan asked for one extra day, but he will be a bit late. Others can re-edit their videos and send in if they like.

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
Is there a new due date?

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Is there a new due date?

till this evening. exactly 3 hours left from this moment.

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
Does that mean Bryan has submitted his video or he has 3 hours left to submit?

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Does that mean Bryan has submitted his video or he has 3 hours left to submit?

he has 3 hours to submit.. everyone having different problems uh..

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
No problems for me. I was just curious on the status of the battle.

It's poured rain here the past couple of days so I couldn't re-film anything and edit my video if I wanted to.

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND3 battle: EXPERT group (Theory vs flaTTech) voting active
« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2010, 08:18:24 PM »
THE FINAL BATTLE

Theory
Final Battle

vs

flaTTech
Untitled

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND3 battle: EXPERT group (Theory vs flaTTech) voting active
« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2010, 08:21:48 PM »
bryan couldn't send his video in time, so bryan81 takes the 3rd place! congrats!

now, voting goes the same as always.