Author Topic: Ever had one of those days when your session was really shi!tty?  (Read 1942 times)

Offline badlove

• Hitchhiker
I just came back from a 3 hour session and i got really pissed cause i was trying out new tricks and i went to different sites and looked up how to do my tricks and i did everything but it still didnt work, then i just blew up i just felt like putting some tnt on my bike and blowing it up. anyone else had one of these days? also before my session i made toast and the toast caught on fire

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Ever had one of those days when your session was really shi!tty?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 03:14:22 AM »
it happens to everyone.

i try to combat crappy session syndrome by wearing full ear stereo headphones and playing my favorite music with I pod.

some people cant ride with the world blocked out by big ass headphones - but its my favorite to tune out the world and just jam to my music and bust out on the bike.

it also helps to have water avalable to you incase you get dying of thirst
and to pump up your tires so you dont feel "slow" on tricks.
Old dudes can still rip

Offline badlove

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 03:17:48 AM »
Ya i have a case of water in my garage, and i listen to the radio when i go out. today i was doin mega spins and i spun to fast and my bike flew out from under me and then it almost hit a garage. then i got back on and tried to do a no handed front yard... kinda stupid but then i flew off and belly flopped the ground. kinda crappy day today

xXMattXx

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 04:20:52 AM »
Man u havent been riding long. sh*tty sessions are only natural.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 05:11:20 AM »
also before my session i made toast and the toast caught on fire

This is like seeing a black dog or a burning bush to flatlanders. You should have called it a day there. When I burn toast I don't even f*cking go to the bathroom for the rest of the day. I just lock myself in my room, troll on GF, and pull a howard hughes by pissing in old gatorade bottles until the clock strikes midnight and it's safe to come out again.

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 05:41:49 AM »
God d*mn burnt toast !!!

Offline badlove

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 06:13:22 PM »
Ya it was a sh*tty day for me, my toast caught on fire, then i played COD then the disk broke somehow, went out biking then belly flopped the ground, then tripped up my stairs twice. was a really bad day

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 03:54:22 AM »
Ya it was a sh*tty day for me, my toast caught on fire, then i played COD then the disk broke somehow, went out biking then belly flopped the ground, then tripped up my stairs twice. was a really bad day
Holy Sh!t , you fell UP the stairs? that IS sh!ty! ;D I hate when that happens.... ^_^

katobmx

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 04:01:18 AM »
that pretty much happens when i stop believing in myself

Offline badlove

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 08:14:12 AM »
Well i had a crappy day from the beginning of the morning, so i learned i should not bike if i had a bad morning :ph34r: