Author Topic: It's may first.  (Read 6536 times)

TJ Perry

It's may first.
« on: May 02, 2007, 02:14:00 AM »
Time to get yo' spring on.

Small | Large

blindingsun

Re: It's may first.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 02:17:34 AM »
Its May 2nd...actually...

Offline Eric Mitchell

• Forkglider
  • Reston, VA
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 02:20:56 AM »
Mayday...mayday... rad combo going down!

LOU4130

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 02:22:08 AM »
SWEETNESS :beer: :beer:

i always enjoy your riding not just because your good, but because you start everything from the right side of the bike like i do..lol

TJ Perry

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 02:28:52 AM »

i always enjoy your riding not just because your good, but because you start everything from the right side of the bike like i do..lol

Ironically, you post this in like.. the one combo that I have where I start on the left.

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 03:19:26 AM »
Dood.  That thing, where you spin all the way around with your foot on the tire back into  a halfpacker... damn.  Did you invent that?  I can't keep track of all the **** I've seen people do anymore, but that looked fresh.

The frame looks pretty sexy too.

Derek

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 03:25:29 AM »
Do you know as soon as you land these tricks that they're going on Youtube?
Cheers for the videos by the way, you've got some smooth styles.

LOU4130

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 03:55:46 AM »

Ironically, you post this in like.. the one combo that I have where I start on the left.

haha this is true, but you are still turning to the left :ph34r:

props bro, always good stuff

TJ Perry

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 04:19:46 AM »
Dood.  That thing, where you spin all the way around with your foot on the tire back into  a halfpacker... damn.  Did you invent that?  I can't keep track of all the **** I've seen people do anymore, but that looked fresh.

The frame looks pretty sexy too.

I hate the color of the frame. I'm painting it as soon as I have like three or four days where I work in a row. f*ck bright colored bikes. Ugh. So distracting.

As far as I know I'm the first to do that pivot thing... BUT... Chad Degroot was doing halfpacker to halfpacker the same way in baco videos and Justin Miller brought it back around the time of the first Voodoo jam. I just took the concept and applied it to the wheelchair.

The last trick (full barflip to halfpacker) I came up with today. To my knowledge nobody else has done that. But I don't care either way because I figured it out on my own so that's what counts  ^_^

TJ Perry

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 04:21:35 AM »
Do you know as soon as you land these tricks that they're going on Youtube?
Cheers for the videos by the way, you've got some smooth styles.

I don't put everything I film up on youtube. I have a link with that first switch on my computer, but I wasn't too happy with how I landed it so I never sent it anywhere. I film almost every trick that I learn though, it's a good way of getting it on record so that I can move on and not feel like I'm obligated to do the trick any more. There are tons of things that I've learned that I just hate doing and filmed them once and never touched them again. It just makes progression like a series of deadlines and clear sighted goals as opposed to working the same tricks over and over without the vaugest idea of where it's all headed towards.

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 04:22:55 AM »
i gotta give u that one.very nice link.i love both the switches into halfpacker.

Offline FlatRob

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 04:54:04 AM »
Awesome video. =) My birthday's coming up really soon, so I could get some new parts and crap..
Never ride backwards into a busy street, kids! :)

monkeyflat

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 07:08:42 AM »
thats sick

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 10:01:14 AM »
 :beer: nice combo man,very nice switches

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2007, 10:06:00 AM »
That steamroller flip to h10 to halfpacker is definitely original, never seen it before. Killer riding, TJ.