Author Topic: NEW!Precision Barfly Handlebar  (Read 29342 times)

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
Re: NEW!Precision Barfly Handlebar
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 10:39:19 PM »
nothing says Marcel cant also put out a 2pc bar. (hINT.hINT)

Well I think he should think about it, flatlanders are slowly changing the sport, I can see good things coming but crossed tubes frames and 751pc bars won't do the trick.

Don't get me wrong Marcel, you've been doing a hell of a job, these bars look sturdy and probably will please lots of riders and well, you can't please everybody anyway hehe

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 10:43:57 PM »
nothing says Marcel cant also put out a 2pc bar. (hINT.hINT)

Well I think he should think about it, flatlanders are slowly changing the sport, I can see good things coming but crossed tubes frames and 751pc bars won't do the trick.

Don't get me wrong Marcel, you've been doing a hell of a job, these bars look sturdy and probably will please lots of riders and well, you can't please everybody anyway hehe
Thanks Hugo. The bars are actually 4 piece. As far as 2 piece, there are tons already available so I see no need for me to make those. There are plenty of options in that realm at Dans Comp and FF, also just through other flatland companies. I really would be pointless to make those. I made these for the reasons I explained above. Thanks. Marcel-
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 10:50:24 PM by name »

villetgk

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 01:54:47 AM »
If I didn't have 100% trust in marcel's they would not be on my bike.  Furthermore , Marcel has not only asked what the flatland community has wanted in parts, but has delivered with so much enthusiasm and devotion words can't explain.  I am confident in saying Marcel will come through on some 2-piece bars in the future if the demand is still there for them. I know that there are some new upcoming parts that I have had the great opportunity to have Marcel ask me for my personal input, and like before, just like now, and in the future he will continue to dedicate his time and efforts into making a quality part that riders will trust!

Offline sbroflatland

• Cliffhanger
  • ga_goosh
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 03:14:50 AM »
congrats marcel. i bought a pair of your bar ends on flatlandfuel keep the products coming  ^_^

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »
Photo update

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2010, 08:16:26 AM »
Haha wow those look absurd but if that's what the market demands then, by all means, sell what the  market demands!
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2010, 11:44:21 AM »
Haha wow those look absurd but if that's what the market demands then, by all means, sell what the  market demands!

I wonder what you'd say it if was an MTF or a London.. :rolleyes:

g-man

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »
Haha wow those look absurd but if that's what the market demands then, by all means, sell what the  market demands!

I wonder what you'd say it if was an MTF or a London.. :rolleyes:
or anyother kneesaver style design. I personally hate 2 piece street style bars.
There is already a 1000 different versions of street bars
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 04:45:32 PM by g-man »

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2010, 05:35:08 PM »

That doesn't exactly suits as an excuse for making different parts you know.

You do it in terms of offer and demand, not because there's already too much of "the other" already.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2010, 06:16:13 PM »

You're right. Of street bars. You could make a really light and strong bar with two piece design with flatland specs. I would love to ride a bar with roughly the same sweep specs of the Chase bar without the flimsy grip tubes, and that's exactly what a two piece bar could be. Unfortunately nobody makes these for street soooo...

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2010, 06:42:59 PM »
marcel, is there any posibility for custom stuff?

villetgk

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2010, 08:46:31 PM »
The custom stuff is already spoken for on this batch , but maybe next batch you will be able to have something done.

Keep in the loop with Marcel, and he can let you know.

g-man

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2010, 02:31:24 AM »

That doesn't exactly suits as an excuse for making different parts you know.

You do it in terms of offer and demand, not because there's already too much of "the other" already.
Not sure what this means :huh:

But if the demand is there, then absolutely make them. However your opinion of this style of bar does come across as bias, What bars have you rode and tested to give you a basis for criticizing these bars?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 03:21:58 AM by g-man »

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2010, 09:27:54 PM »

The new Precision To Peace (2 piece) bars will be out in about 2 weeks. Should have a sneak peak  soon. The CAD has been made so please PM if you would like to take a look. Thanks. Marcel-