Author Topic: ONLINE VIDEO BATTLES sign up  (Read 2648 times)

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
ONLINE VIDEO BATTLES sign up
« on: March 31, 2010, 08:40:36 AM »
Hey, spanish riders

Just wanted to give this side of the forum some news. For those who haven't noticed, we're running online video battles here in english general section.

So, the sign up for the 3rd round just started!

You have to:

*film a 50 second video

*send the video link to me by personal message. Write down the group name you want to enter!

*THE VIDEO WILL BE USED IN YOUR FIRST QUALIFICATION BATTLE!

*When I recieve your video link, I sign you up for the competition.

*There are 16 guaranteed spots in each group. If some extra is needed, the other options are 20 or 24 spots.

Rules about the competition and sign up lists are here:

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=35362

If you don't know which group should you enter, check out the previous battles in all the 4 groups in the online video battle section.

Sorry, for posting english in here. If anyone can translate it a bit to those who don't quite understand this, it would be great!

See you in battles!

Offline misterpola

• Deathtrucker
Re: ONLINE VIDEO BATTLES sign up
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 02:11:48 AM »
Hey, spanish riders

Just wanted to give this side of the forum some news. For those who haven't noticed, we're running online video battles here in english general section.

So, the sign up for the 3rd round just started!

You have to:

*film a 50 second video

*send the video link to me by personal message. Write down the group name you want to enter!

*THE VIDEO WILL BE USED IN YOUR FIRST QUALIFICATION BATTLE!

*When I recieve your video link, I sign you up for the competition.

*There are 16 guaranteed spots in each group. If some extra is needed, the other options are 20 or 24 spots.

Rules about the competition and sign up lists are here:

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=35362

If you don't know which group should you enter, check out the previous battles in all the 4 groups in the online video battle section.

Sorry, for posting english in here. If anyone can translate it a bit to those who don't quite understand this, it would be great!

See you in battles!

Translation here:
Hola riders de habal hispana.
Solamente queria compartir esta noticia en esta parte del foro. Para quienes no lo hayan notado, estamos haciendo un torneo online aca, en la seccion general del foro en ingles.

Ya se pueden anotar para la 3º ronda de estas batallas.
Tienen que:
*Filmar un video de 50 segundos
*Enviarme el video (a Ondo) mediante un mensaje personal. Aclara en que grupo queres entrar.
*El video que mandes va a ser usado como tu pasada de calificacion.
*En cuanto recibo tu video quedas automaticamente inscripto en las batallas.
*Hay 16 lugares garantizados en cada grupo. Si se llena el cupo, se puede extender hasta 20 o 24 (ni mas ni menos)

Las reglas estan aca: (en ingles) : http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=35362

Si no estas seguro a que grupo perteneces, mira las batallas anteriores y compara tu riding con lo que veas ahi.

Nos vemos durante el torneo!!