Author Topic: you could be on tv  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Drewtonium

you could be on tv
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:23:09 PM »
hey guys, i have some bmx vids on youtube that many of you are in.

BMX Flatland Freestyle Video . York, PA . June 20,2009 Small | Large

BMX Freestyle King Of New York Jam 2009 Tompkins Square Park Small | Large

someone from "americas got talent" got in touch with me and is interested in putting bmx flatland on prime time television.  i recomended luke and some others to her, but if your interested and think you have what it takes drop her a line.. here is a copy of the original email below. have fun and good luck guys..

America's Got Talent
Hi Drew,

My name is Sarah Tooke and I am a casting producer on 'America's Got Talent.' We are coming to New York on March 20 to hold a small invite only audition for our show. It would be so cool to have bmx biking be part of our show. If you know of anyone who might be at all interested in auditioning for the show, please email me at sarah.agt5@gmail.com or call me at 818.748.1287.

Best,

Sarah

--
Sarah Louise Tooke
Casting Producer
NBC's America's Got Talent Season 5
FremantleMedia North America
sarah.agt5@gmail.com

www.agtauditions.com

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: you could be on tv
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 11:12:45 PM »
im at the end of the KONY 2009 jam. Im the kid on the purple DK clapping  ;D
Bikes--> Put The Fun Between Your Legs

Offline Drewtonium

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 02:32:29 PM »
so did anyone give her a call?   tv coverage, possible money, a good time  and a boost for flatland by being on prime time tv. it seems like a win/win and something fun. if i only had the skills. but so many of you guys do. it would be a shame to waste this chance at something good
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 02:36:13 PM by Drewtonium »

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 06:00:05 PM »
Altho the auditions are being held in my neighborhood (takes me less than 5 minutes to get there), I have zero interest in stuff like that. Plus, waiting for hours and riding in a confined space for a few seconds isn't really my idea of having a good time or fun either.
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.