Author Topic: Dayummmm Chase!  (Read 23276 times)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Dayummmm Chase!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 09:48:47 PM »
So either you are too much of a coward to name names, or you're just spouting off nonsense for the sake of talking sh*t. Alright then.

You're just looking to start something aren't you. hahah
That would shock everyone........... Stubble, keep'em guessin'. ;D

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 11:00:03 PM »
So either you are too much of a coward to name names, or you're just spouting off nonsense for the sake of talking sh*t. Alright then.

You're just looking to start something aren't you. hahah

I mean I kind of am. These older dudes always tapdance around what they mean by trendy newer riders, but always refuse to mention who these guys are that upset them soo much. What's really ironic is that subscribing to the idea that Chase's style is somehow superior is the same thing as adhering to any trend. So either these guys are the pot calling the kettle black or they are too scared to actually mention who it is they dislike so much.

Offline Mark McGrade

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 12:59:34 AM »
Chase is one of my biggest inspirations and one of the reasons I'm back riding again!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 04:33:32 AM »
Chase is one of my biggest inspirations and one of the reasons I'm back riding again!!
Me too. it was the RIDE with him on the cover that caught my eye in the store that day. I seen what he was doin BRAKELESS in the 90's and thought ,hmm, I should get back nto it. I agree with Stubble, I am so sick of being "Force Fed" what I should ride and wear,it's still Freestyle ,Ride how you want and Ride what you want.

Offline smartypants

• Hitchhiker
    • Gaasracing
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 05:12:15 AM »
Chase has always inspired me to ride i have always rode street but now im getting flatbike together ( but i thought he wasnt aloud back in country for the sh*t that went down in cave creek az many yrs ago) awesome rider no matter what ,always has always will be

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 06:22:45 AM »
I agree with Stubble, I am so sick of being "Force Fed" what I should ride and wear,it's still Freestyle ,Ride how you want and Ride what you want.

I agree. put some brakes on your bike, lose the tight pants and do decades already! :angry:

Offline DLK

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 02:28:43 PM »
I have that issue of Ride with Chase on the cover. I'll take it off the shelf once in awhile to look through it and it never gets old.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 02:30:39 PM by DLK »

Offline Henrik

• Hitchhiker
    • Fi-bmx
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
 I know of guys that can do all the forward rolling on the front wheel tricks and can't even do a decade.  I guess this is why I'm loosing interest.
Well, if they enjoy doing rolling front wheel tricks, what's the problem?

Offline rawchild

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 03:04:35 PM »
wow...this guy can make links with tricks looks as if it was a walk through the park.
Hey Meg...check this out.

Budz

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 03:18:15 PM »
Chase keeps proving time and again that he can still hang with todays big dogs! :mellow:
some of those links were insane...even a "Chase hater" would have to agree!

Offline Nails

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 03:24:55 PM »
So motivating. He has so much control
still learning

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2010, 03:26:06 PM »
Most of the guys that post up web videos are young guys that just learned the newest treandiest tricks or got the newest greatest bike parts.  There are PLENTY of other dudes out there just riding that don't bother to tape stuff or go on the forums much.   Either they just don't care for the whole online community or maybe they just prefer to spend their freetime riding and aren't too worried about the latest video to drop from Japan?
Rad Dad, don't lose faith man.  Keep riding for the sake of riding and enjoying yourself.  Maybe you contribute TOO much to the online community and need to take a break to keep from getting burned out?  Your efforts are definitely appreciated, but at the end of the day I would rather know you are out riding and enjoying it than stressing about editing a jam video.   ;D

Brian

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 12:33:12 AM »

You guys are going off on trendy guys, who are the trendy guys putting out videos right now that you have a problem with enough to know what they're doing is "wrong" or however you want to say it compared to Chase?

still waiting for the names here.

g-man

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 12:50:34 AM »
If he doesn't post here within 10 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, keep waiting :wacko:

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 12:56:57 AM »
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 01:16:55 AM by JUGGARNAUT »