Author Topic: Negative Marketplace Feedback  (Read 63620 times)

g-man

Re: Bad Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2010, 06:05:23 AM »
We all sound the same man LOL, its as common as our beady eyes ; I did the voice for a while, but they let me go for not sounding Canadian enough,,, I didn't say aboot properly :angry:

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2010, 06:07:15 AM »
We all sound the same man LOL, its as common as our beady eyes ; I did the voice for a while, but they let me go for not sounding Canadian enough,,, I didn't say aboot properly :angry:
LMFAO!!!  Perfect! ^_^

Offline leeroy002

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2010, 09:54:05 AM »
this reminds me of a year or so ago, i payed for some bars from a user called laandaan, payed via paypal, got nothing, no bars ,no refund from paypal, f*ck all, it was the one and only time iv ever uesd the marketplace

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2010, 02:15:19 PM »
I've been lucky so far with all the buisness that I've done on here.  Other then waiting for a month on some videos I do not have yet.
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline Nails

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2010, 02:43:54 PM »
if they dont turn up in a few weeks go to his house and take them
still learning

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2010, 08:40:26 PM »
so it seems this guy spent the money i sent and cant refund my money or ship till he comes up w/ some loot..!!! wat a LOSER!  THIS IS A WARNING NOT TO DEAL W/ THIS GUY.  More of a hassle than any deal youde possibly get from him.  His name is JUSTIN JEFFEREY. He's on alot of car/rc forums so watch out if youre into that stuff as well.   This is the worst seller i have EVER dealt with.  hopefully he gets his act together soon as its not outta the question on making a road trip.  Not about the money at this point its the purpose of the whole thing. 

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2010, 09:18:32 PM »
so now  he refuses to refund me... i paid for bars and dont have anything..no money no bars.. please ban this guy as he is a scum bag rip off artist.

byke

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2010, 09:47:37 PM »
paypal?

If you used a credit card via paypal to pay for the item, simply contact your CC company and report it as you should then be eligible for a refund regardless if he still uses paypal or not.

« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2010, 10:14:42 PM »
yep
always use paypal as you can get the money back!

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2010, 10:41:31 PM »
so now  he refuses to refund me... i paid for bars and dont have anything..no money no bars.. please ban this guy as he is a scum bag rip off artist.

how did you pay?
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2010, 11:16:57 PM »
He hasn't replied to my pm's or the thread. There is a chance he is out working.
However, we can ban him if no resolve is made, but as someone pointed out to me, that doesn't stop him opening a new account and doing it again. At least now we know his name.

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2010, 11:41:35 PM »
yes i used paypal but stupidly did as a gift to avoid fees... he actually emailed me a bit ago and said he would refund me when he has money..wat a scumbag he spent the cash before even shipping... guess he doesnt know how finances work... He said hopefully fri. he can refund..now just have to wait another week(prob. to hear the same song an dance again!...)  thanks to all those that have helped users and mods...this guy just seems to not b on anyones good list.. I looked his email up and the other forums around bash him as well.. Seems he has done this to quite the number of people... i still say ban him even if im refunded as douches like him give other sellers a bad experience..

villetgk

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2010, 12:14:06 AM »
Sorry about your misfortune.  I have a pair of mtf t-4 bars hanging on the wall if you want them?   If not-they are not for sale, and will continue to hang on my wall for times like these. "Unfortunately"

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2010, 12:33:02 AM »
Just ban him. Keep an eye on new additions to the forum through IP's. You know, mod things.

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2010, 12:41:51 AM »
yep im with TJ on that

just ban him