Author Topic: Negative Marketplace Feedback  (Read 63781 times)

Re: Bad Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
Im sorry alfred 5months or so im still waitng on my sproket and brakes i paid for i got in contact with you many a time no sign of items or even a refund.....just sad i kno every one f*cks up but come on dude

Offline Havokflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2010, 05:59:05 PM »
Im sorry alfred 5months or so im still waitng on my sproket and brakes i paid for i got in contact with you many a time no sign of items or even a refund.....just sad i kno every one f*cks up but come on dude
apparently he left the site.  :rolleyes:
The french don't know Rock & Roll.

Offline Yegor Akrob@t

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #122 on: July 19, 2010, 12:43:34 PM »
Hi everyone. Didn't know where to post this? so posted it here.
Today I've opened a dispute on PayPal, here the body of the message:
"Hello, Marcel.
I've bought Barfly handlebar from you.
http://precision-products.info/?cat=9
You've told me that shipped on June 15, and promised to report customs declaration number to me.
Since that no letters from you, you don't reply on my e-mails.
As Priority Air mail arrives in 6-10 business days(as a proof I've already get another postage from other seller which was sent on July 7).
So I can conclude you haven't shipped my item at all.
I ask for refund."

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2010, 04:32:30 AM »
Quote from Infected to me concerning the lack of product showing up at the buyers house.

"infeCt3d
Hitchhiker

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: JUGGARNAUT on: July 09, 2010, 01:36:15 PM »      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well see what he says.  He can order it off flatlandfuel for all i care.  

block me ill just make another account.  Not saying that i did it on purpose but you gota do what you gota do right?  AND I AINT EVER SALING OR SENDING sh*t OUT FOR FLATLANDERS on global no more... im done "
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:21:45 PM by JUGGARNAUT »

Offline seba

• Backpacker
  • Flatero naci!!! - Flatero muero!!!
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2010, 12:55:46 AM »
MARCEL/NAME The biggest scam of the forum!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline rideflat43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2010, 05:00:10 PM »
BAN HIM
BAN MARCEL!

LOU4130

Re: Negative Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2012, 12:00:13 AM »
Well, i absolutely HATE to leave negative feedback for anyone, but this was a ridiculous transaction. I bought a set of flatware forks from SurfonFlatland we exchanged a few PMs and i sent payment a day or 2 later (Feb 2nd) from that point i did not hear from him or get the fork for 2 weeks. I sent a few PMs with no response to any of them. I reported this to the other mods. Then i got an e-mail it was sent out . A few days later i got an e-mail saying he contacted the other mods to borrow money to ship stuff. A few days later he told me it was returned. I know that couldnt be as there was not enough time for it to get here, sit in the post office and get back to him. Ive been shipping stuff for 15yrs so im positive this coulnd not have happened. I then got another message from the mods saying he has asked to borrow money AGAIN to ship items he sold. I then FINALLY got the forks March 2nd.So overall..id say..its not pleasant buying from Tyler. Make what you will of this.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2012, 12:13:26 AM »
Well, i absolutely HATE to leave negative feedback for anyone, but this was a ridiculous transaction. I bought a set of flatware forks from SurfonFlatland we exchanged a few PMs and i sent payment a day or 2 later (Feb 2nd) from that point i did not hear from him or get the fork for 2 weeks. I sent a few PMs with no response to any of them. I reported this to the other mods. Then i got an e-mail it was sent out . A few days later i got an e-mail saying he contacted the other mods to borrow money to ship stuff. A few days later he told me it was returned. I know that couldnt be as there was not enough time for it to get here, sit in the post office and get back to him. Ive been shipping stuff for 15yrs so im positive this coulnd not have happened. I then got another message from the mods saying he has asked to borrow money AGAIN to ship items he sold. I then FINALLY got the forks March 2nd.So overall..id say..its not pleasant buying from Tyler. Make what you will of this.
Hmm, interesting..for someone who ALWAYS was bugging the Admin to ban me..

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2012, 11:34:49 PM »
I Love Paypal!! Sorry Bro.

Offline VojTECH

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2014, 08:36:11 AM »
Dazza610 aka dazza_610@hotmail.co.uk (his PayPal) aka Darren Redican

https://www.facebook.com/darren.muppet.redican

That scumbag received a PayPal transaction for the frame but never shipped it. Luckily was able to recover my money via PayPal claim.

The original thread can be found here: http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=60793.0

Beware of that guy!

Offline Flatism®

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2014, 09:57:20 AM »
Dazza610 aka dazza_610@hotmail.co.uk (his PayPal) aka Darren Redican

https://www.facebook.com/darren.muppet.redican

That scumbag received a PayPal transaction for the frame but never shipped it. Luckily was able to recover my money via PayPal claim.

The original thread can be found here: http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=60793.0

Beware of that guy!
Ditto To Voj said. Got had by this guy, but the loss is small, and Paypal was no help. ( not a purchase of goods or services)
Karma will work it's magic.

Flat-ism

Offline jsoh

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #131 on: June 22, 2014, 05:42:27 AM »
Negative feedback for flat-line.  I paid for Swiss Miss handlebars, then he lied about shipping them (he said he shipped them, then 2 weeks later admitted he didn't ship them).  I had to go through Paypal to get my money back, which took 1 month.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:57:04 AM by jsoh »

Offline rf65

After a week of back and forth, this person has still not refunded me from the sale with the then less then full disclosure about the missing brake mounts (though advertised as "new and never assembled").

This seller still has the frame AND my money and instead of refunding my money quickly and quietly, claims, "leave it up to PayPal" and apparently will not refund me anytime soon.  So be cautious with this one.

Folks, lets not be adult children here... when selling lets be upfront and straightforward about giving full and complete disclosure about missing parts, about what's actually included or not included... for every sale, every time.  Let's not after the fact play the disingenuous game of blame shifting and saying, "Well... the buyer should have asked."  No... the seller should have offered all the information if a fully honest form.  This is called full disclosure.

Yes, this belongs in negative market feedback... but it also belongs right here.

Offline rf65

« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2014, 04:58:40 PM »
Full disclosure could have prevented all of this.

I notice that only NOW do you advertise as "brake mounts not included".

If your original ad was on the up and up and this was all my fault... then why change it now and actually tell the buyer that brake mounts are not included?

Your complaining... but you have my money and no product ever shipped.  Shouldn't I be the one complaining?

If you want to be really honest and open about it, you need to advertise that these brake mounts are not available anywhere.  But you don't care, do you?  You just want to sell.  Because then it's somebody else's problem... right?

The difference between me and you is that I would never knowingly sell you an item with incomplete parts without first stating this in the ad.  And if I unknowingly or accidentally sold you an item with incomplete parts... I would instantly refund you.  I would be able to instantly refund you... because I wouldn't have SPENT the money... before the item was even shipped.  Like you claim you did in an earlier email.

But what do I know... I've only been building and selling boutique bikes though Ebay and PayPal for the last 10 years.

You don't have a leg to stand on, here.  Best advice is to carefully keep all original parts or forget about selling.  Or full disclosure.  The forum should know that you still haven't refunded, though you've said several times in writing that you would.   And if you can't refund... you're just not for real.

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2014, 06:12:39 PM »
Full disclosure could have prevented all of this.

I notice that only NOW do you advertise as "brake mounts not included".

If your original ad was on the up and up and this was all my fault... then why change it now and actually tell the buyer that brake mounts are not included?

Your complaining... but you have my money and no product ever shipped.  Shouldn't I be the one complaining?

If you want to be really honest and open about it, you need to advertise that these brake mounts are not available anywhere.  But you don't care, do you?  You just want to sell.  Because then it's somebody else's problem... right?

The difference between me and you is that I would never knowingly sell you an item with incomplete parts without first stating this in the ad.  And if I unknowingly or accidentally sold you an item with incomplete parts... I would instantly refund you.  I would be able to instantly refund you... because I wouldn't have SPENT the money... before the item was even shipped.  Like you claim you did in an earlier email.

But what do I know... I've only been building and selling boutique bikes though Ebay and PayPal for the last 10 years.

You don't have a leg to stand on, here.  Best advice is to carefully keep all original parts or forget about selling.  Or full disclosure.  The forum should know that you still haven't refunded, though you've said several times in writing that you would.   And if you can't refund... you're just not for real.

Like I said before two wrongs don't make a right. I assumed responsibility for not checking if the mounts were included by doing all I could to track down a set for you. I'm not running a business over here so you can shove the customer is always right attitude.

You know what else could have prevented all of this? If you put as much energy and time into reading my original listing and asking me questions prior to making payment.

I only now included the mounts aren't included because I now know they weren't included.

I didn't tell you several times I would refund you. I said I would refund you once and said I would do so if I didn't find the mounts for you. When I gave up on finding the mounts and logged on to my paypal account to refund you the funds were already deducted from my bank account. I then PM-ed you and told you to let paypal cover it.

No need to school me buddy because I have little to no interest in the building and selling business. I buy what I want and need to ride and sell it when I'm done with it. If I were to advise you I'd suggest you keep your high standards on ebay. This is not a positive contribution to the forum. You are clearly just upset. You're not looking out for anyone here but yourself.