Author Topic: Precision Products-100% Hand made U.S. products!  (Read 72848 times)

Offline couch

• Hitchhiker
    • ZodiacEng.
Re: STEM! Precision Products Now Here!
« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2010, 04:03:01 AM »
hey name........F.... away with all the negative bs ppl give here. this is why alot of ppl around the world are starting to shy away from Gf and its overzealous negativity...............

you ppl come on here and give french,european,japanese and practically any other company that's making flatland parts alot of crap for minor sh*t....you know what if a part braeks so what its supposed to do that that why its called "extreme sports" all materials and processes weaken materials in ways that would always compromise thier long term strength....that's why there's more in the store........

name bro this was the same reason i did'nt want to get into makin stuff cus ppl who don't have the balls like us to make parts out of our own pockets to supply a sport that you cant even explain to a 8yr old without been asked if you could hop is ridiculous.............. :huh:

this is good ole "american made parts...so you patriotic old guys should not be banging here....jus shut up and buy it if it breaks so what that's what warranties are for....jeez...go ride a bike......

Sigh...

*shakes head*

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2010, 04:09:17 AM »
OK GREAT NEWS! From the feedback I have been given from you all on this thred abou the stem, I have been in the machine shop all afternoon. The stem model that you have all seen WILL NOT BE SOLD Im not saying that it wasnt totally strong. We have come up with the BEST modifications according you your responces on both visual and strength aspects. These photos of the final stem will be posted tomorrow afternoon and I am almost 100 percent on the fact that you will much approve of this new design. For all of the respectable feedback with the first model throught the thread I thank you and incourage this. For people who just make fun of things that people are trying hard to make, This is not cool but it does not affect my fellings very much. Thanks to those like couch and byke and the others that have made good points, and I have responded to your advice. The stem photos will be posted tomorrow afternoon and I am taking down that current pics of the stem right now. Thank you. Marcel-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 04:12:12 AM by name »

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2010, 04:19:28 AM »
respect to name ...i love your attitude..................keep doing your do..............bless......... :ph34r:
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

Offline infeCt3d

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2010, 04:20:52 AM »
OK GREAT NEWS! From the feedback I have been given from you all on this thred abou the stem, I have been in the machine shop all afternoon. The stem model that you have all seen WILL NOT BE SOLD Im not saying that it wasnt totally strong. We have come up with the BEST modifications according you your responces on both visual and strength aspects. These photos of the final stem will be posted tomorrow afternoon and I am almost 100 percent on the fact that you will much approve of this new design. For all of the respectable feedback with the first model throught the thread I thank you and incourage this. For people who just make fun of things that people are trying hard to make, This is not cool but it does not affect my fellings very much. Thanks to those like couch and byke and the others that have made good points, and I have responded to your advice. The stem photos will be posted tomorrow afternoon and I am taking down that current pics of the stem right now. Thank you. Marcel-

So I shouldn't have paid ya.... I will wait untill I see what you have coming to us =]

Offline infeCt3d

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2010, 04:22:25 AM »
MARCEL YOU HAVE TO DO THE BAR END IDEA I PM'D YOU!!!! AND IF YOU DO IT SEND ME MY SET =)

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #245 on: March 17, 2010, 04:45:59 AM »
hey name........F.... away with all the negative bs ppl give here. this is why alot of ppl around the world are starting to shy away from Gf and its overzealous negativity...............

you ppl come on here and give french,european,japanese and practically any other company that's making flatland parts alot of crap for minor sh*t....you know what if a part braeks so what its supposed to do that that why its called "extreme sports" all materials and processes weaken materials in ways that would always compromise thier long term strength....that's why there's more in the store........

name bro this was the same reason i did'nt want to get into makin stuff cus ppl who don't have the balls like us to make parts out of our own pockets to supply a sport that you cant even explain to a 8yr old without been asked if you could hop is ridiculous.............. :huh:

this is good ole "american made parts...so you patriotic old guys should not be banging here....jus shut up and buy it if it breaks so what that's what warranties are for....jeez...go ride a bike......

So...parts are supposed to break?   :huh:  I'm sorry, but that is just absurd. 

I think consumers have every right to want quality products.   I think most people here have repectfully made suggestions to Name for the betterment of his product. 

I think it looks like a quality product, but then I'm not an engineer either.  I don't really understand the big deal about a part looking like another companies product.  I see lot's of products that look like other companies products. 
"A puppet no more!"

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #246 on: March 17, 2010, 05:47:18 AM »
Precision Super Tough Pegs 1.5" Knurled NOW HERE!

-Made from some of the strongest plastic material ever made!
-Based off of all rider feedback and personal preference
-Knurled body with smooth rounded end for pivoting
-1.5"x 4.5"
-Incredibly Strong material that does not shred and make sharp edges that cut your hands
-Material has a self-lubricating quality so are extremely "ground friendly" and "slides" on all surfaces!
-Machined interior with a thicker width at the base and front of the peg for weight reduction
-Radioused internally at the base and at the front of peg
-SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT and EXTREMELY DURABLE!
-Available in black 3/8 axle hole only
-Weight: 256 grams or 9oz.
-Made in USA
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 07:51:15 AM by name »

Offline howie

• Forkglider
« Reply #247 on: March 17, 2010, 05:53:54 AM »
stem looks decent to me. similar to my bizhouse which Ive had about 6 years, no probs. What grade Al?  get any extras done? I like the way the edges look smoother than the bizh.
Shut up and ride.

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #248 on: March 17, 2010, 05:56:37 AM »
stem looks decent to me. similar to my bizhouse which Ive had about 6 years, no probs. What grade Al?  get any extras done? I like the way the edges look smoother than the bizh.
6061-T6

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #249 on: March 17, 2010, 05:58:11 AM »
Precision Super Tough Pegs 1.5" Griptape NOW HERE!

-Made from some of the strongest plastic material ever made!
-Based off of all rider feedback and personal preference
-Neon pink griptape with rounded end for pivoting
-1.5"x 4.5"
-Incredibly Strong material that does not shred and make sharp edges that cut your hands
-Material has a self-lubricating quality so are extremely "ground friendly" and "slides" on all surfaces!
-Machined interior with a thicker width at the base and front of the peg for weight reduction
-Radioused internally at the base and at the front of peg
-SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT and EXTREMELY DURABLE!
-Available in black 3/8 axle hole only
-Weight: 270 grams or 9.5oz.
-Made in USA
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 07:52:21 AM by name »

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
Re: 1.5.PEGS! Precision Products Now Here!
« Reply #250 on: March 17, 2010, 06:06:03 AM »
to be honest the design on the stem seems great. i dont have nearly as much as expirience as these guys, but you said you'd release as stem with a good, solid, simple, design that works best, and if the bizhouse offers all that, then why not release an updated bizhouse?
and i guess i see what they mean about the different reach stems, but if the stem body was made longer for the longer models if wouldnt affect correct?(although that would defeat the point cause then its not adjustable)
SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

Offline name

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
Re: 1.5.PEGS! Precision Products Now Here!
« Reply #251 on: March 17, 2010, 06:08:17 AM »
to be honest the design on the stem seems great. i dont have nearly as much as expirience as these guys, but you said you'd release as stem with a good, solid, simple, design that works best, and if the bizhouse offers all that, then why not release an updated bizhouse?
and i guess i see what they mean about the different reach stems, but if the stem body was made longer for the longer models if wouldnt affect correct?(although that would defeat the point cause then its not adjustable)
Please look at the post om page 17 posted in BOLD. Thanks.