Author Topic: Calling out Chicago IL, Sioux Falls SD, Crow Agency WA, and SEATTLE  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Paulatrix

• Cliffhanger
I'm driving across the States with my buddy, who also rides, going East to West! I'll be entering the States from Sarnia into Michigan. First pit stop is Chicago Il. Arriving sometime Wed. March 10th, afternoon or eve. Second stop Sioux Falls SD (March 11). Third stop Crow Agency MT. (March 12) Fourth stop Spokane, WA.( March 13) Fifth stop is Seattle, WA! (March 14)

So, two things. We're both bringing our bikes, and we'd love to stop in these places and meet up with riders to get a session together. Also, we'd appreciate any accommodations that could be brought our way  ;D These stops are not set in stone, and we're flexible.  The places are just projected travel distances we'd like to meet. If youre an hour or two off these locations, no problem. 

Looking forward to my trip across the USA!!!!

Offline ruedogg8

• Cliffhanger
  • Do it while you can!
Re: Calling out Chicago IL, Sioux Falls SD, Crow Agency WA, and SEATTLE
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 05:12:36 AM »
Sounds like fun. See ya when you get 2 Seattle!!!

Offline h2otowntony

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 12:41:29 AM »
well I'd try to get to Chicago but, my car's a pile! and don't trust it enough to try.
however if you fell like coming up to Milwaukee let me know, we got couple guys to ride with.

Offline joe in portland

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 09:18:57 PM »
Get ahold of us if u come to portland,or....joe

Budz

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 09:11:56 PM »
the east coast misses you! :mellow:

have a fun safe trip!