Author Topic: DED ells bells video  (Read 7154 times)

TJ Perry

Re: DED ells bells video
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2007, 02:19:17 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/RFeO4HNNjsk

----Normally i don't approve of youtoob, but it won't last, so soak it up I guess, and hey, this vid is OOP anyways right ?

jffe

If videos are out of production and unavailable I don't see any reason not to post them on youtube.

I was actually thinking of tracking down NEV to see if I could post all the old flatland manifestos online somewhere since he's given up on selling/making them.

I've got a ton of VHS videos that I could rip up. I'm just afraid I'll piss off the creators by doing that without their permission. It's a shame though, because I don't think half the riders on the forum have seen any of the old intrikat videos like linkt, blend, connect, infinite peices or background...

Offline seba

• Backpacker
  • Flatero naci!!! - Flatero muero!!!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2007, 03:59:18 AM »
Tj

I understand your point but for now is impossible to buy this videos in stores all this videos are in the hearts of manny flatanders in the world i dont see any wrong to post videos out of production if you do it only to share with others riders.

so Flatanders share your videos and help me to get my DeD Im so sad to see the box empty.

peace,seba :beer:

TJ Perry

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2007, 04:53:27 AM »
Tj

I understand your point but for now is impossible to buy this videos in stores all this videos are in the hearts of manny flatanders in the world i dont see any wrong to post videos out of production if you do it only to share with others riders.

so Flatanders share your videos and help me to get my DeD Im so sad to see the box empty.

peace,seba :beer:

I know that quite a few producers lurk these forums and I'd love to hear their opinion on the matter before I go and do anything...

Offline DLSJ_BermudaRider

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2007, 05:21:51 AM »
I'd love to see old videos online. 101 freestyle tricks and stuff like that. Baco series and others. This is the internet revolution. we should take advantage of it, while we still can.

Offline seba

• Backpacker
  • Flatero naci!!! - Flatero muero!!!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2007, 06:41:16 AM »

I know that quite a few producers lurk these forums and I'd love to hear their opinion on the matter before I go and do anything...
[/quote]

yeah that will be great.
to be honest when i post this topic i was expecting opinions and comments from old school guys that really knows about this stuff.
so guys we still waiting for you.

seba.

h_man

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2007, 07:04:34 PM »
i can never get sick of andrew arroyo's part in that video.  soooo smooth!!
Couldn't agree more a fine piece of riding so controlled.

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 07:38:15 PM »
dont have alot of time to sit and read all of this , but i do have a copy of it  on vhs , and on disk now, if  you are still looking for it ,  please  e-mail me @ timk4130@yahoo.com

thanks

tim