Author Topic: Fight with Flight ROLLLLLCALL  (Read 27128 times)

TJ Perry

Fight with Flight ROLLLLLCALL
« on: January 06, 2010, 08:19:13 AM »
Alright so we're coming up on our humble NA contest scene in the next few months and everything is starting off with a bang way over in Indianapolis home of the _______ and the ________ and an older fellow who does some really bomb single tricks that are pretty rad to be honest.

So who is going, and if you aren't going, WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING? (You see the bold letters? I'm giving you a stern look right now. Think of it less like me being mad at you, but more like how your parents are "very disappointed" in you)

These guys are signed up and many of them have already bought their tickets.

marcus campos        BRAZIL
Steve Lapsley          NEW YORK
Chris Armstrong       INDIANA
Alex Poirier               CANADA
Isaiah Jordan            NORTH CAROLINA
danny harrison         ARKANSAS
joe miller                   INDIANA
ron seay                   TENNESSEE
huck edwards            TEXAS
Percy Marshall          CANADA
Aaron Frost               TEXAS
shintaro misawa         JAPAN
johnny tamayo           TEXAS
alan young                 INDIANA
jake jackson               INDIANA
adam diclaudio          TEXAS
david podkowinski      WISCONSIN
brant hughes              KENTUCKY
andy cooper               INDIANA
bryan huffman            NORTH CAROLINA
koit McIntire                CALIFORNIA
Matt Wilhelm               ILLINOIS
Ron Monis                  ILLINOIS
Roy De Guzmen         NEW YORK
Brandon Sharer          INDIANA
Prasheel Gopal           CANADA
Diego Tejada              TEXAS
Luke Malone                MASSACHUSETTS
TJ Perry                       VIRGINIA    (DIS GUY RIGHT HERE)
Josh Hansen                ILLINOIS
Clancy Burke               WISCONSIN
Jimmy kibbons              ILLINOIS
Cory Fester                  CANADA
Jordan Rice                  OHIO
Tony Schneidewind      WISCONSIN

All these dudes are rad as f*ck and are going to get a serious bum slap (no-homo) for their efforts in getting here.

Dark horse candidate list contains : Matthias Dandois, Dominik Nekolnoy, Stephen Cerra, Terry Adams! Don't touch that dial THERE'S MORE!

http://midwest-flat.com/REGISTRATION.html

YOU. You're coming. Do you know why? Because it's more fun to bitch about mundane things like old school vs new school and how two piece bars and tight pants are gay and how sick the new _______ from _________ bikes is really ______ all in person than on the internet!

Stop being internet flatlanders. Start being REAL men because REAL men will show up to contests that take place right in the center of North America!

The entry fee is like what, 25 bucks? What exactly is 25 bucks these days to any of us? Instead of buying another color coordinated seatpost clamp which will more than likely cost you 25 bucks with shipping, get your butt to indy, enter the contest and come hang out with everyone at the redbull warehouse.

You can ride, but I'm bringing some bike videos to show at the redbull house that you have more than likely NEVER EVER EVER SEEN because they aren't available on this freakin continent. What are the videos you ask? Bitch please, come and find out for yourself. We're gonna be hanging hard, riding a lot, and chillin like bros.

sh*t, if you compete you can call your mom and dad and tell them to tune in the live stream which will more than likely be up and running thanks to a few good old boys from Texas.

If you're a beginner, get here and get some motivation. If you're an expert, get here and chill with all those other dudes that aren't sure what class to enter. Hell, everyone should be here because there aren't stifling entry fees like you might find at other contests. sh*t, back in MY day you had to pay fifty bucks to enter am and get 20th place and god dammit you LIKED IT.

If you sit on these forums and bitch and moan about the state of flatland and act like a debbie downer but do not even try to make it to this contest, there will be a special place in hell for you. I really don't know if that's true or not, but it's a month away, ticket prices are still crazy reasonable (I paid 240 for mine and I'm flying out of Richmond Virginia, the worst state capital in the US), and there is little to no reason why more of you do not have your names on this list.

So make your plans, pack your bike and bags, GET YOUR HAIR DID, and GET TO THIS CONTEST.

edit: to receive the full impact of this awesome post imagine the cat in my signature reading the whole thing with the same look on its face that it has now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 08:21:52 AM by 2FLAT2FURIOUS »

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Fight with Flight ROLLLLLCALL
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 08:54:01 AM »
I LOVE THIS POST!...Neela
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Budz

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 09:49:18 AM »
dude, this makes me want to be there even worse now. good stuff TJ! :beer:
i just dont have the cash to make it. i am quitting working with my cousin soon, so i can be back home again and work on whats important to me..my mental heath.haha, and the sport i love.
need to find local work again before i can get out to anything, or even to just get out and ride with my bros here in NJ or whatnot. if things were different, id be signed up in a heartbeat even tho ive only ridden like once since the fall. i LOVE that the AM Flatland Circuit is doing something when all the rest of us were just still talking about it! :mellow: i hope more people follow suit and do something for the riders. there are notions of something going on in NJ sometime this year. dont know if it will be part of the circuit or not, but either way, it will be for the riders, by the riders too. it just a mater of people gettin together and making it happen.
Steve, among others, is making things happen!  :beer:
well, this old fart is going to make sure and watch as much live feed as possible for Fight With Flight! have fun out there! :mellow: :beer:

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »
Lovin' the Hype TJ, and all of you other guys, get here. It's gonna Rock!
That Joe miller

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 03:26:17 PM »
IN!

Got the days off work, made arrangements for the kids and stashed away a few bucks for gas etc.
Now I just have to think about what tricks I have a chance of pulling in a comp.  Been 7 years since I competed so I will be hitting up the Masters class.

I have a few other Ohioans that are seriously considering heading out too, will be stoking those fires.

Brian

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 03:59:50 PM »
IN!

Got the days off work, made arrangements for the kids and stashed away a few bucks for gas etc.
Now I just have to think about what tricks I have a chance of pulling in a comp.  Been 7 years since I competed so I will be hitting up the Masters class.

I have a few other Ohioans that are seriously considering heading out too, will be stoking those fires.

Brian
Awesome Man, I bet it's been over ten years since we've seen eachother. This event is going to be too much fun!
That Joe miller

Offline the duke

• Hitchhiker
  • Word
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 04:05:38 PM »
Any after party this year?

Would be cool if someone designated a spot cause last year everyone got split up. Luckily we found the Chicago crew randomly and good times were had. :)

Duke

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 04:07:59 PM »
Any after party this year?

Would be cool if someone designated a spot cause last year everyone got split up. Luckily we found the Chicago crew randomly and good times were had. :)

Duke
Any suggestions? We can start workin' this out right now.
That Joe miller

Offline indyBarber73

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 05:56:51 PM »
I feel like a 5year old on Christmas Eve! I cannot wait for this to pop off,high times for sure,peace Armstrong

Offline elchapin210

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »
hahaha, he said : "bitch please"
be like water my friend

Offline monis

• Backpacker
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 06:49:10 PM »
I am soooo hyped on this!! Looking forward to TJ's bum slap, and hitting the dance floor w/Dowker!! 

Offline Johnnyjohnsturr

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2010, 06:57:48 PM »
ya think it will be snowing? I've never seen real snow before :rolleyes:

TJ Perry

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2010, 07:02:38 PM »
ya think it will be snowing? I've never seen real snow before :rolleyes:

Possibly. this may be the ONLY CHANCE to see REAL snow for the rest of your short human lifespan and hey you also get to ride flatland with a bunch of cool dudes so come!

Offline Johnnyjohnsturr

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 07:07:45 PM »
oh im registered already ^_^ Johnny T comin to indy!

TJ Perry

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »
oh im registered already ^_^ Johnny T comin to indy!

just crossin T's and dotting i's my friend.