Author Topic: Who DOESN"T compete in Contests and Why?  (Read 17845 times)

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
Re: Who DOESN"T compete in Contests and Why?
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2010, 10:11:39 PM »
There's like five tounger hungrier riders in the
Us D.

The best reason to go to contest and to compete is to hang out nad have fun and to compete to make sure a contest happens NEXT year so we can have our annual family reunions.

If your not in jail or dont have "documentation" are pretty much the only reasons to not show up, I mean i hear you guys but people didnt show up for the ATL Jam and it wasnt a compe, unless compe is atmosphFEARic drunkeness.

I knew yous guyses were bitchesesses. : P

Go Team Preylicks.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 10:17:37 PM by JFos »
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

katobmx

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2010, 11:13:26 PM »
Pralex has taken everyones excuse not to come to contests. They even come to many Jams. Theyre ridiculous when it comes to attendance alone.  ^_^

« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2010, 11:18:31 PM »
YEP D
EXACTLY

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2010, 01:43:00 AM »
i missed Venezuela Offroad Festival because of "swine flu scare" at that point in time and the other two guys who were supposed to go cancelling,never was a competition type guy in music i have that confidence but not flatland.......

exceptionally ridiculous to try getting U.S visa,they rob you at that place by giving you lame reasons why you did'nt get it,yet guys who become deportees get to go there all the time....lol

still looking forward to get to a few within south america this year...just for the experience...........once i get back a job....... :huh:
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

Offline Mortarman

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2010, 02:40:49 AM »
i guess you mean why don't i compete.  i never felt like i belonged there

edit:  i'm going out on the town.  you guys should write some funny sh*t for when i get home drunk around 3am

do you feel you don't belong because you constantly steal my tricks!!!???  I think that's why...