Author Topic: 2 piece bar trend over yet??  (Read 24520 times)

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
Re: 2 piece bar trend over yet??
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2009, 12:29:32 PM »
I love how this turnt from a slightly intellectual, observational discussion on the current trends to the standard TJ defending himself thing.

I think alot of people are scared of the word "trend" - people see it as a derogatory word whereas at times all it is, is a word to describe current similarities in a market or demographic.

Saying the word "trend" round here is like shouting bomb in an airport I swear.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline kunstform?!

• Company
  • Backpacker
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »
This was the beginning of the new 2piece trend...but for shure 2piece allways was there...

http://freedombmx.de/cgi-bin/adframe/artikel/article.html?ADFRAME_MCMS_ID=16207&id=1234268616622141757017085
kunstform?!  BMX Shop - Flatlands finest shopping.

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2009, 12:57:45 PM »
G, it's officially over! Jesus........I ride 1pc on my Choppers .C'mon guys??????????
Trend whore! :wacko:
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.

Offline Nails

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2009, 01:55:51 PM »
Im pretty sure that almost everyone buys for functinality. My logic says that if someone rides a certain set of bars, then there must be a reason that they like them. If somone rides a lot of back wheel and I want to learn to ride back wheel then I might look at their bars and buy some.
You are only buying them because because the pros are riding them, but its not a fasion statement. If anything is a subtle form of comercalism.

Whats the point of sponsoring anyone if noone is going to look at them and buy your parts?
still learning