Author Topic: 2 piece bar trend over yet??  (Read 24521 times)

Offline thestraw

• Backpacker
Re: 2 piece bar trend over yet??
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2009, 04:52:43 AM »
funny how mathias didn't have two piece bars until he met dane earlier this year...

TJ Perry

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2009, 06:04:40 AM »
funny how mathias didn't have two piece bars until he met dane earlier this year...

Dane is a stylecat. He makes norse look good.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2009, 06:05:08 AM »
G, it's officially over! Jesus........I ride 1pc on my Choppers .C'mon guys??????????

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2009, 06:23:12 AM »
Yeah, whatever. You said you hadn't seen that bike...that's pretty much unbelievable considering that you have almost 4000 posts on this site. Give up dude, you did copy him.

I hadn't. I have no reason or desire to copy him. Unlike you, I don't have to make myself feel better with new parts to make up for my lack of tricks on a bike. I actually go ride and progress.

I can sling sh*t all day with you old man and at the end of the day all you'll have is your pretty spotless bike and no tricks and I'll have my tricks and the confidence in knowing I didn't need to buy my way into getting them.

Old man? Geez I'm 24! And I'm not talking about tricks, I'm talking about you copying Matthias' bars and grips. But hey, I'm just having fun here  ^_^. I just laught at the fact that you think you're never wrong.

TJ Perry

« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2009, 06:29:05 AM »
And I'm laughing at the fact that you think you have the clout to accuse me of pretty much anything regarding copying or trend whoring.

Go shop for brake levers and put some purpose back into your life. Yours has a scratch that I know is just making you CRAZY right now.  :wub:

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2009, 06:31:39 AM »
And I'm laughing at the fact that you think you have the clout to accuse me of pretty much anything regarding copying or trend whoring.

Go shop for brake levers and put some purpose back into your life. Yours has a scratch that I know is just making you CRAZY right now.  :wub:

LOL  ^_^

Offline Esteban Leon

• Forkglider
« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2009, 06:51:14 AM »
I just have to say that Elias is right... once a pro does something the followers go and do it, thats something that cant happen, I heard once "let your originality define your individuality" so I think it should be applied at any aspect of our lifestyle...

TGK

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2009, 07:53:27 AM »
(;,
How do you "buy" flatland?

I don't understand?

This is one reason that flat will always inspire me to ride, because it CAN NOT be bought, it HAS TO BE earned.

TGK

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2009, 07:55:26 AM »
That question was directed towards TJ.  Sorry,
=)

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2009, 08:02:46 AM »
Luis Elias that was some of the most successful attempts at trolling i have ever seen  :mellow:

^^spelling and grammar?  ;D

SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2009, 08:04:27 AM »
im not gonna lie i was very entertained by reading this  -_- please dont take this to pm's
SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

katobmx

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2009, 08:09:06 AM »
im not gonna lie i was very entertained by reading this  -_- please dont take this to pm's
can't a couple have some privacy geez

TJ Perry

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2009, 08:16:11 AM »
(;,
How do you "buy" flatland?

I don't understand?

This is one reason that flat will always inspire me to ride, because it CAN NOT be bought, it HAS TO BE earned.

That's pretty much my point. A pretty bike doesn't make anyone a good rider however I see plenty of people trying to buy their way through to new tricks and skills. Homeboy here hasn't quite learned that.

TGK

« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »
I can see your point TJ, and for the record I have had some of the best, most consistent , progressive sessions with my bike sounding like it is a piece of glass about to shatter.  I am sure there are several on here as well. 

There comes a point where no matter what you ride as long as it is functional (to your riding ) that parts,colors, and everything else is swept of the table , and thrown out the window, and the only 2 things left at  the end of the day are the rider and the tricks. 

Luis, if you use this mind set next time you head out for a session, it just may help(?)

Take care, and keep riding and progressing
=)

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2009, 10:55:23 AM »
and all that sh*t just because smn asked why ppl r running 2pc bars on flat bikes? man i just cant believe what is going on here... ppl go out and ride your bikes and leave all that debates for some jams or contest where u can talk about all that face to face :beer: