Author Topic: Asbury Jam  (Read 1727 times)

Offline HELLY-D

• Forkglider
Asbury Jam
« on: December 14, 2009, 12:14:33 AM »
What's up all! This is HELLY-D from York PA, we are puttin together a convoy and gettin our asses over there as early as possible on Saturday. If all goes well we will be there in the a.m. The headcount should be 3-6. All i can say is "HELLISH DUDE!"

Offline HELLY-D

• Forkglider
Re: Asbury Jam
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 12:23:46 AM »
Well my title on globalflat is newbie and thats obvious, i was trying to reply on the 13 page link about the jam and i made a whole new topic dammit! I hate computers. I hope the headcount info gets to y'all cuz of the wristband thing. Doesn't look like we will run out of space though! Thanks to all involved for puttin on this bitchin get together. See everybody next weekend!

Budz

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »
WORD! :beer: :mellow:
see ya there!

im gonna bring a roll of duct tape and a Sharpie in case they run out of rider wristbands.haha. ^_^

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 05:16:51 PM »
LOL, everyone who comes, gets in, bands or not!
I just want everyone to know again, that our official time we got from Asbury Park to get into that convention  hall to start is 2:00 pm. So I gotta say, calling mookie at Brielle Cyclery in Asbury Park might be a good idea before hand if you are gonna be planning on riding early in the am there.
Peace from BMXNJ

Budz

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 06:15:41 PM »
the new and improved start time is now 1PM!
if u get there earlier, u can chill in Brielle Cyclery or in the main Arcade area(where the entrance to Convention Hall is). u probably wont be allowed to ride in the main Arcade, but id test the waters anyway...cuz im loner, a rebel. ^_^ if 5.0 gives u grief, just say youre from outta town and u didnt know. that excuse almost always works for me. ;D

heres linkage to the main topic-

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=30334.0
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 07:14:49 PM by Budz(creepin in the parkin lot) »