Author Topic: post your NEW sickchild metros and instrumentals!  (Read 38650 times)

Offline Flatland-Cris

• Cliffhanger
Re: post your NEW sickchild metros and instrumentals!
« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2009, 01:34:17 AM »
i might be in the market for new bars soon. how strong are the metal years bars? i only want the comments from pple that have rode them for a while. has anyone broke or bent them? i dont ride any street but i do try 360s and 180s pretty regularly.
i rode my for about a year n abit no cracks bends nuthing brilliant reliable bars but of corse all sickchild stuff is, ive cut myn down n rawed it and so forth and there still runnin perfect
Keep it flat!

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #136 on: November 18, 2009, 04:12:47 AM »
i might be in the market for new bars soon. how strong are the metal years bars? i only want the comments from pple that have rode them for a while. has anyone broke or bent them? i dont ride any street but i do try 360s and 180s pretty regularly.

i rode them for less than a month and bent them so one grip has about 10degrees down sweep
SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

Offline sneakflat

• Backpacker
« Reply #137 on: November 18, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »
alright iv still got a while before i need to choose. its between those and a pair of odyssey flatware bayou bars. i think the odyssey would be stronger but im not rly sure.
I say to them its flatland and their like ?!?! :huh: im like  :rolleyes:

Offline Peter Hollinger

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2009, 12:20:00 AM »
My Metal Years had thinner tubing on the grip tubes then the rest of the production models and they held up fine. I gave them a pretty hard time with kickflips.

Offline Flatland-Cris

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »
My Metal Years had thinner tubing on the grip tubes then the rest of the production models and they held up fine. I gave them a pretty hard time with kickflips.
are they the ones you swaped with me ?
Keep it flat!