Author Topic: anyone near Pittsburgh?  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Red43j

• Hitchhiker
anyone near Pittsburgh?
« on: November 07, 2009, 12:28:48 AM »
Hey all.
I know of a few riders (very few) but I figured I would ask if there's more of you out there. I live in Washington,PA. Basically the Tri-states I guess (Wheeling, WV, Ohio, and PA). Anyways, just looking for more riders. Hit me up if you are close by.
Looking to sell Standard parts? I'm looking for Chrome stuff. Decals. Standard Pegs. Coaster Shells. White Dia Compe Tech 77's? You got 'em? Howzabout a 1992 Haro Ground Master F&F? I may just want them...
“There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” -Will Rogers

Offline Artemis1313

Re: anyone near Pittsburgh?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24:34 PM »
Not sure if you are still around, but I live in Washington, PA also - over by the hospital. I'm an old school rider from the 80's who's getting back into riding. I won't have my ride complete till spring probably, but once I do I'll be riding alot.

Offline DeadSexyWaltz

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 01:34:35 AM »
I live in Greensburg which is about 40 mins from the burgh and 30 or 40 mins from Washington,PA

Offline Artemis1313

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 06:53:07 PM »
I live in Greensburg which is about 40 mins from the burgh and 30 or 40 mins from Washington,PA

I grew up in Jeannette. I used to ride in Greensburg all the time when I was a kid. Does anyone still ride in GBH?

Offline Artemis1313

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 06:55:40 PM »
Also, I just finished building my new ride so I'm ready to get back into it.