Author Topic: Bit of a rollaid off? Dez says i got you adam and martti  (Read 10735 times)

Offline mbflatland09

• Backpacker
Re: Bit of a rollaid off? Dez says i got you adam and martti
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »
I love chase decades. They look so damn powerful

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 06:54:28 PM »
I love chase decades. They look so damn powerful

Powerful AND graceful, all in one go.

I like Martti's Rolaids too...so much speed.  I remember Rick Moliterno doing them with tons of speed too.  Awesome.

I need to re-learn Rolaids, one of my favorite tricks ever.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline surfour20

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 08:59:42 PM »
So what do you guys think? Who's got the better rollaid style? Martti? Chase? Adam? Dez...Etc...Whos got your favorite rollaid line/link/single trick?

Dez Rolaide to Pedals

you either must be really dumb, hard headed, or new school.  if you havent done your research or seen chases BRAKELESS rollaid to rollaids... or to mega spins or anything back wheel then you have major problems dude. 

another thing MARTTI just put out GROUND TACTICS? uhhh rollaid to push pedal to peg wheelie to another rollaid? again brakeless.... anyways i aint putting u down but this POST is DUMB.. .do your RESEARCH.. DL THE TICO JAM video for chases ROLLAIDS... youtube marttis ground tactics... and think before u POST something stupid again =\

TJ Perry

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 09:14:33 PM »
I don't see how asking which of the riders he listed off as your favorite is dumb.

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 12:39:51 AM »
So what do you guys think? Who's got the better rollaid style? Martti? Chase? Adam? Dez...Etc...Whos got your favorite rollaid line/link/single trick?

Dez Rolaide to Pedals

you either must be really dumb, hard headed, or new school.  if you havent done your research or seen chases BRAKELESS rollaid to rollaids... or to mega spins or anything back wheel then you have major problems dude. 

another thing MARTTI just put out GROUND TACTICS? uhhh rollaid to push pedal to peg wheelie to another rollaid? again brakeless.... anyways i aint putting u down but this POST is DUMB.. .do your RESEARCH.. DL THE TICO JAM video for chases ROLLAIDS... youtube marttis ground tactics... and think before u POST something stupid again =\

You are not the only one with access to the internet. Ive seen chases rollaids...And like has ben stated...Ross Smith just blows me away that much more with his. And martti's at mach 5 just are astonishing...So...Therefore...GTFO out my thread!

Offline AJ 1

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 04:35:37 AM »
Ross Smith for me too. I still have the BMX Plus issue of him doing it. It almost looks like he could do a triple- sick!

AJ

Offline misterpola

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 06:26:09 AM »
and think before u POST something stupid again =\
you too.

I think the best decades/rollaids are the ones YOU do.. at least you can feel it, and that's a million times better than just watch somebody doing it

Offline surfour20

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 07:33:05 AM »
Don't give a flying ****.  dont need to compare who to who.. for what? makes no sense.  and your thread can suck a salty nut.  i still think its dumb as hell after i read your post.  still doesnt make sense.  your comparisons are WEAK AS ****!

TJ Perry

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 08:44:51 AM »
Don't give a flying ****.  dont need to compare who to who.. for what? makes no sense.  and your thread can suck a salty nut.  i still think its dumb as hell after i read your post.  still doesnt make sense.  your comparisons are WEAK AS ****!

Internet flatland message boards. lol.

Offline James White

• Forkglider
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 09:25:26 AM »
Bisseker was the decade, rollaid and every other aid master full stop
Steven Bisseker - Show Us Some Skills

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »
LOL.  This thread is funny.  Most of you haven't even seen somebody scratch the surface of what's possible with decades.

Offline wookie

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 06:36:58 AM »
Here's an old demo with a couple different decade variations from Powell. 

scott powell demo 2003 Small | Large

Offline thestraw

• Backpacker
YY
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 08:26:19 AM »
the straw is back again after another chic late night athens party.  whatevs, all of a sudden people are doing 20 year old trix, hell the whopper is almost that old.  none of what we do matter.  just go ride and have fun cuz thats all that really matters.  20 years from now people will still do what we are doing, so lets just make sure we can make it fun for them too!  hurray for 2029!

Offline antman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »
AS far as I know Ross Smith and Chase are the ones that have done double Rolaids . Very sick .

Luke

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »
Here's an old demo with a couple different decade variations from Powell. 

scott powell demo 2003

damn that video is awesome