Author Topic: 13 october 09 slack riding  (Read 2749 times)

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: 13 october 09 slack riding
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 07:49:03 AM »
SICK spot...

love that boomerang rideout your attempting on the last two tricks
Bikes--> Put The Fun Between Your Legs

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 08:43:10 AM »
Great style......your a talented rider.  Keep up the fun....you seem to be enjoying yourself immensely on that Ares.
NOR-CAL FLATLAND.  !!WE Bicycles supporter!!

Day Smith Beanies

Offline draken413o

• Backpacker
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 09:33:02 PM »
Thanks Guys! Yeah the spots cool! I have power supply to power the speakers for music and access to lights and fans. Even water supply to wash and mop the floor if needed.. so it's pretty much a dream spot.. I jsut wished I had more riders to ride with..

I'm not talented.. I've just been riding for a long time stuck at tricks.. I'll try to land that boomerang thing if I can.. I had that idea fro some time already.. just never commited to pulling it off..

Havent rode this weekend!! Was busy shooting photos.. If you don't mind I'd post one for fun..

If you're free and have nothing to look at.. heres my gallery of photos.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/draken413o/

Thanks!!

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 10:51:59 PM »
man, you should've came downed to the citiylink to ride - wasn't crowded, no skateboarders (there were, but they didn't stay for long) and the cops were too busy 'playing' hide & seek with some hooligans, that they didn't even bother to hassle us.

missing you already :wub: ^_^

take care

kelvin