Author Topic: ++ B_Zeke loves Global-Flat! new new new  (Read 14078 times)

Offline MIKE EVANS

• Cliffhanger
Re: ++ B_Zeke loves Global-Flat! new new new
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »
Whether he can do the tricks or not shouldn't matter.  The fact that he has pictures of tricks that may been thought of by only a few riders for all of us to see and possibly make use to try those tricks is pretty awesome.  There are some tricks I've seen in the B_Zeke pictures, that I myself have never thought of, and I'm pretty confident in saying that the same would apply to others on this message board.
This exact thought crossed my mind when I first saw these pics. Like you said, He may not be pulling them, (Though Im sure several of those positions are hard just to pose in) but Martti started ground tactics to breed new styles. Somebody turn these poses into reality and win the whole thing. ;D
Formerly Known As Back4Good. (all the talk about people hiding behind screen names prompted me to change.)

Offline Dmitry D.

• Forkglider
    • https://www.instagram.com/hagalazi/
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2009, 01:48:28 PM »
hope he hurt himself taking those pictures...

b zeke i want to come to samara to ride with you....give me your adress or directions to that spot...im serious...send me a PM...

It's a goon idea. But now in Samara disgusting weather - blows a strong wind, rains pour and bears with balalaikas walk the streets. The riding spot on a photo is called as the "Square of Glory" (Ploshad' Slavi).

hahahaha...you know whats funny...is that its actually raining in samara...but not on friday..

and there is a few breaks in the rain next week too...according to the weather search on google...

there is such a place as the "Glory square"....

and a bear with a balalikai (which is a musical instrument) is not actually that threatening......

although highs of 20*C and lows of 8*C is not too "disgusting weather" for me....

hmm....i'll be there dmitry.... maybe i will bring my bike..maybe not...

maybe i will introduce myself...or maybe i will stand in the background and secretely take a video of you....

maybe you will see me...maybe not...since i know your first and last name...i will track you down...i will find you... maybe you will see me

maybe you will not

Ok, it is possible to find alternative variants in any case. For example, if there will be very disgusting weather, it is possible to go to drink Vodka with marinaded cucumbers and f*ck russian bitches.  :beer: ^_^

Offline tafkat

• GF Inhabitant
    • Jon Lavigne Dot com
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2009, 03:35:18 PM »
Well, I, for one, fully support screwing around and having fun.

Offline Wouter van der Linde

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »
still waiting for the vid man when does it comes?

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2009, 11:18:02 PM »
For all this talk, Dmitry's got his brand on lock!!  If he ever does get some stuff on video, he could possibly make some money off that, just judging by the interest in the pics... just a thought... :beer:
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.