Author Topic: KHE Equilibrium frame, dafu bars & profile 18T giveaway!!!  (Read 6247 times)

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
KHE Equilibrium frame, dafu bars & profile 18T giveaway!!!
« on: September 22, 2009, 06:39:12 PM »
Ok so i have the above part's, been trying to sell them with no takers... So, im gonna give it all away! All i ask is you pay the postage!! (frame tops £15 to the u.k) Just tell me why you think you deserve them or one item and then it's yours! All part's are in exellent order! Frame comes with rear brake and all original cables to run it (still hooked up so just need a lever) They are just sitting around gathering dust and i feel that somebody out there with not much cash may appreciate them or deserve them!
Nominate somebody if you like!
Has to be somebody who is gonna use it to the full advantage, and no getting them and putting it on ebay to make a quick buck...
Peace  ;D

Picture of frame and sprocket in this thread!! The frame is still that clean!!

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=27747.0

Offline DLK

• Cliffhanger
Re: KHE Equilibrium frame, dafu bars & profile 18T giveaway!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 07:17:49 PM »
PM'd you.

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 07:33:01 PM »
PM'd you.
Looks like the bars are gone!! Frame and sprocket still left!!

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »
PM'd RE:frame
slater

havok

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 11:39:12 PM »
Ok so i have the above part's, been trying to sell them with no takers... So, im gonna give it all away! All i ask is you pay the postage!! (frame tops £15 to the u.k) Just tell me why you think you deserve them or one item and then it's yours! All part's are in exellent order! Frame comes with rear brake and all original cables to run it (still hooked up so just need a lever) They are just sitting around gathering dust and i feel that somebody out there with not much cash may appreciate them or deserve them!
Nominate somebody if you like!
Has to be somebody who is gonna use it to the full advantage, and no getting them and putting it on ebay to make a quick buck...
Peace  ;D

Picture of frame and sprocket in this thread!! The frame is still that clean!!

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=27747.0

Awesome!!!
Kudos to you, man.    :beer:    :beer:

Budz

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 11:48:40 PM »
id be interested in the sprocket if its still up for grabs.
its not for me, but for someone else who needs it. i will gladly pay shipping on it tho to help a friend. :mellow:
lemme know.
thanx.

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 04:26:42 AM »
hey man,i'm from trinidad and tobago in the Caribbean......there's areally talented kid here who lost his bike to some fake cop/robber and has been burrowin a friend's bike to ride for the past 7-8 months.....kid has already learnt crossfooted backpackers and turbining no handed deathtrucks on a bike weighing about 30 lbs (without cranks)..........if you can send the frame to my skybox(miami) that'll be a blast of a gift to him......this is genuine.....even jesse puente was here and saw his talent.............his name is keegan...........i can give you his facebook link so you can see ????????????

http://www.facebook.com/keegan.alves?ref=nf.

i'll send him this link also.............
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 08:44:35 AM »
KHE killah rocks.  ;D  :beer:  :mellow:

Offline tomstyles1991

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 01:28:41 PM »
Pm'd man!