Author Topic: wrist killing me  (Read 4294 times)

Budz

Re: wrist killing me
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 01:39:01 PM »
i tried 0-sweep when the 1st Graveyards came out. probably had em for a day then gave em away. total waste of a c-note! i started with swept bars, and ill die with swept bars. tho if u ride zeros long enough you WILL eventually get used to them and the pain should subside.
also try strengthening your wrists like Martin, and Surfon said with weights and chronic masturbation, and u should be fine.   ^_^ :beer:

blindingsun

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 01:57:28 PM »
serioulsy. wank once in the morning. left hand,. once at lunch, right hand, once before bed both hands. best trainin for wrists and forearms. ever.
 ;D

Offline Flatpanda

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 02:12:01 PM »
Unless you want to induce blindness I suggest an alternative.

These babies rock: http://www.powerballs.com/

Offline KineticNRG

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 06:58:43 PM »
Masterbation: For strengthening the fore arm and wrist.
                     For best results, perform atleast once a day.

:P
Masterbation: For strengthening the fore arm and wrist.
                     For best results, perform atleast once a day.
                     Side affects include loss of dignity, and 3rd degree burns on your palms
                     Ask your doctor if this treatment is right for you
                     Use as directed
"All that brakes do is slow you down"

Offline picn!k

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2007, 02:55:46 PM »
Bars are designed with backsweep so they are ergonomically more comfortable to ride with.

Your hands will naturally be at a slight angle if held out in front of your at a standard bars width.

To make your bars ergonomically comfortable if you have zero backsweep bars,. cut them shorter,.

the closer your hands are together the less angle they naturally create,. thus is you have zero offset bars and they are nice and short you will not experience that much wrist pain.

Short bars require more strength and leverage for some tricks because you are pulling and shifting your strengh at a more centralized point than longer bars,. this creates more pressure on your arms.

so its up to you to decide what to do.