Author Topic: Sick Child frames!!!  (Read 1730 times)

Offline sickchildbikes

• Company
  • Funky Chicken
Sick Child frames!!!
« on: September 04, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »
whats up worldwide hustlers?

the new sick child frames are finished and going to paint on tuesday. if you are interested in a custom color get your order to me asap. preferably in the next 2 hours. i am going to be faxing the paint list to the shop this afternoon. if you have any questions email me. i will still be able to get custom orders handled until monday but this is a holiday weekend here and i plan on having quite a but of fun. im gonna leave the order buttons on my site until monday and give my shop the final run down then.

some other news... the frames are going to have alloy washers included for the proper spacing of the rear end. this will eliminate the need for any expensive chain tensioners or you having to dig up some washers. those will be black anodized. the frames have come in under 4 lbs this time. the short instrumental is 3lb 13oz and the 19.25" came in at 3lb 15oz. thats without paint but paint does not add much.

if anyone has any questions email me at ed@sickchildbikes.com

http://www.sickchildbikes.com/content.php?section=Shop

ride hard! have fun!

Phatman

Re: Sick Child frames!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 10:49:37 PM »
Booooo Yah!! 19.25" Instrumental on its way to moi soon!!!

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
Re: Sick Child frames!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 12:08:44 AM »
wish I had enough money, I want a 18.25 instrumental badd. xD in neon green i wouldnt mind that beauty. new ones sound nice.
keep up the sick frames man
wish I could be repping another sickchild, was impressed with my old metro alot. Solid as hell. :ph34r:
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!