Author Topic: OG Caramel 3 bars.  (Read 4362 times)

clp

Re: OG Caramel 3 bars.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 08:02:14 PM »
Mtf goodies are made when ordered. No stock. Truly a custom part and MTF stand behind their parts 100% no BS.  They will  make you imagination a reality. 

Thats no nuthuggin faggot sh*t. Thats just the truth. Few companys will make from raw stock customs.

Hahahaha.
I don't know, I just find it hard to believe that MTF is the be all end all answer to flatland bmx needs. Most of this forum seems to think it is.
Word.
I would also not ever run a MTF part but would happily run the OG bars. I use OG forks and love them

Sometimes its as much about who makes the product as the product itself. I really respect the OG guys and their scene so would rather support them. As you said people ride MTF's nuts so I dont belive they are in need of support. Coupled with the fact I simply dont like their designs and the cost of their product.
this dude is british so take his opinion with a grain of salt when it comes to US companies.
i never hear anyone badmouthing MTF, which means the great majority of their
customers are happy with their products. simple.
i do like the Caramel 3 bars, don't get me wrong; but it's not a matter of MTF not being
great quality bars.  Good companies always need our support. that statement was just asinine.

Yeh well you're american so you should dislodge your erection from the backside of anything made in the USA.
QFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT
yes this is where i predictably post directly after chris in b4 gay .I lost all faith in american products after those abomantion quamen cranks definitely more americant than american .

havok

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 08:17:38 PM »
Mtf goodies are made when ordered. No stock. Truly a custom part and MTF stand behind their parts 100% no BS.  They will  make you imagination a reality.  

Thats no nuthuggin faggot sh*t. Thats just the truth. Few companys will make from raw stock customs.
Hahahaha.
I don't know, I just find it hard to believe that MTF is the be all end all answer to flatland bmx needs. Most of this forum seems to think it is.
Word.
I would also not ever run a MTF part but would happily run the OG bars. I use OG forks and love them

Sometimes its as much about who makes the product as the product itself. I really respect the OG guys and their scene so would rather support them. As you said people ride MTF's nuts so I dont belive they are in need of support. Coupled with the fact I simply dont like their designs and the cost of their product.
this dude is british so take his opinion with a grain of salt when it comes to US companies.
i do like the Caramel 3 bars, don't get me wrong; but it's not a matter of MTF not being
great quality bars.  Good companies always need our support. that statement was just asinine.

Yeh well you're american so you should dislodge your erection from the backside of anything made in the USA.
in this economy i want to support companies in my country.
i'm not dissing on the Carmels as i stated previously.
if MTF, Quamen, or others put out sh*tty parts, then my patronage
would change to reflect that.
if you can't wrap your head around that, i can't help you; but this statement
I would also not ever run a MTF part
is completely biased.

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 12:04:49 AM »
Mtf goodies are made when ordered. No stock. Truly a custom part and MTF stand behind their parts 100% no BS.  They will  make you imagination a reality.  

Hahahaha.

Word.

Basically. I guess it all comes down to who you want to support. I would like to support one of these two companies, by buying their bars. Chris said it the best way.

so what is your guys take on London Byke Co then huh??

Fixed.

And I've heard horror stories of London's super thin tubing, so you can scratch them off my list.

great quality bars.  Good companies always need our support. that statement was just asinine.

No, what's asinine is f*cking scum like you calling people out on their country. People like you are the reason we as americans have such a bad rap. Jumping to conclusions like you can read his mind. Pull your head out of your ass.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:07:58 AM by Rad255 »

havok

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 12:33:41 AM »
wow it's been a while since i was called 'scum'.

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 12:39:19 AM »
All of a sudden what was suposed to be a debate about OG Caramel v3 being better instead of other options, turned in to a completely off-topic thread that won't help the original author and won't prove anything besides that Rider Owned American Brands and such are still not up to bigger, more recognized brands.

Why do you guys come up with those ideas of European riders buying from Amerincan stores anyway?

American residents pay $37 dollars less for shipping than an "old continent" inhabitant!!
Not to mention that only small packages, which is not the case with handlebars, will pass by customs without getting throroughly checked and adequate VAT applied to them which would throw the price up like a Saturn V rocket.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:42:50 AM by Hugo @ Portugal »