Author Topic: Hiratsuka Beach Park Jam 2009 -BMXboze-  (Read 9713 times)

Offline jffe

• Deathtrucker
Hiratsuka Beach Park Jam 2009 -BMXboze-
« on: August 16, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »
----And here's what flatmatters-if-my-sponsors-think-I'm-really-doing-something-blog will post tomorrow or Monday, and Global-Cash/Agomoney the same. Meanwhile, keep posting in the flatland is somehow looking even gheyer than last week thread, and be sure to hate on Teej for no real reason while yer at it. Jaded 2K9 etc.

jffe

Hiratsuka Beach Park Jam 2009 -BMXboze-

Offline effraim

• Deathtrucker
Re: Hiratsuka Beach Park Jam 2009 -BMXboze-
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 10:07:13 AM »
jffe,

really dont get your continual beef with me, ive already seen this video late last night before you post up on here, and was going to post this morning before i go to work, flatmatters isnt sponsored by anyone??, a lot of times i dont see the videos i post anywhere before i post them and then you post them up on here after??, and also i save videos to post the next day if i have work and cant update, but flatlands so small its either going to be on here, flatmatters, agoride, maybe the transworld site, or wherever else.
You obviously have a lot of time to kill whilst me and martin are either working or riding, so why not contribute in a more positive way and quite being a whiney bitch.

so with that said im going to post this video which I had already seen (what a massive ego you have- wooo I posted first!!!)

and unlike you hiding behind a screen name, here i am!

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 10:56:55 AM »
Im almost confident that global flat rant, Park Carter and i had on video..Will make into this thread...

Offline Wouter van der Linde

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 11:07:53 AM »
Did misawa won a huge jackpot or something?
did you see how many contest he have rode around the world, only this  year? wow

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 11:55:34 AM »
----And here's what flatmatters-if-my-sponsors-think-I'm-really-doing-something-blog will post tomorrow or Monday, and Global-Cash/Agomoney the same. Meanwhile, keep posting in the flatland is somehow looking even gheyer than last week thread, and be sure to hate on Teej for no real reason while yer at it. Jaded 2K9 etc.

jffe

:huh: Why does it matter so much where people see this video or who posts it first? I figured you were just really into combing for flat vids and posting them for fun or something... but apparently you take it pretty serious? Weird.

Offline B-random Fantom

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 04:55:06 PM »
That last line by Shintaro was insane!
Enough! I grow weary of your foolishness ninjas.

Offline lachlan

• Cliffhanger
    • http://www.ontarioflatland.com
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »
That last line by Shintaro was insane!

+1 !!!!!!!

Yeah shintaro love your riding!
LET[/size] [span style=\'color:orange\']LOOSE[/span] and never doubt[/size] yourself because if you do, you will fall.

katobmx

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2009, 07:51:41 PM »
did you see moto's trick @ 2:15 :wacko:. man shintaro's riding is ridiculous. during voodoo Jam when he went up against Ucchie I truly believe he was very close to beating him.

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2009, 08:15:14 PM »
I don't understand why more riders here aren't losing their minds over what they're seeing. Like why isn't this a huge deal? There are riders in this edit doing things that just, have not been done before, and them being the only ones doing it. I mean this stuff in phenomenal, it truly blows my mind.

the beard

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2009, 08:32:57 PM »
amazing! good to see Tanaka too

TJ Perry

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 09:27:28 PM »
I think what Effraim does by gathering all the videos into one post so that people don't have to search through threads is a good thing. There are a number of videos that people don't post on here that he's found and thrown up a link for that I've seen. Just everyone calm down and relax.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 09:42:35 PM »
I don't understand why more riders here aren't losing their minds over what they're seeing. Like why isn't this a huge deal? There are riders in this edit doing things that just, have not been done before, and them being the only ones doing it. I mean this stuff in phenomenal, it truly blows my mind.

+1
"A puppet no more!"

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 09:46:36 PM »

Because people dont understand what tricks are hard, and what takes endless skill. The same reason why people diss chase's riding. People just dont know.

I think we should be more like the japanese, and actually have variation and style combined with MEGA HARD TRICKS. This stuff in this video is rad.

And what f*cks my mind even more, is this is contest riding. Not chilling out in a relaxed atmosphere riding. This isn't even these guys hardist tricks, just the stuff theve got dialled enough to throw down under pressure.

Nuts.

f*cking nuts.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »

Because people dont understand what tricks are hard, and what takes endless skill. The same reason why people diss chase's riding. People just dont know.

I think we should be more like the japanese, and actually have variation and style combined with MEGA HARD TRICKS. This stuff in this video is rad.

And what f*cks my mind even more, is this is contest riding. Not chilling out in a relaxed atmosphere riding. This isn't even these guys hardist tricks, just the stuff theve got dialled enough to throw down under pressure.

Nuts.

f*cking nuts.

Yeah, you definitely do see some good variation and style combined with HARD tricks in the edit.  They just are on a whole different level, and a lot of folks can't comprehend the stuff. 

Good call.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 05:45:29 AM »
I mean, seriously...

At 00:19, not the most unique trick, but I haven't seen anybody do a variation like this, backwards, and dialed?

At 1:02, Tak actually using his hand to move the cranks, in the middle of a time machine, I mean is anyone seeing this? Not to mention his signature foot-on-top-the-front-wheel time machine.

OMG, 1:37. Is this real? I mean how ill is this?

Kotaro at 4:30. Is that a Death Truck to Smith Decade? Wtf, this is wacky.

These dudes are bananas. This is the wildest.