Author Topic: Where do u guys ride?  (Read 5581 times)

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
Re: Where do u guys ride?
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 06:36:26 AM »
In the local gravel pit... (doing dump trucks)
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
I was having problems with kids bothering me at one of my main spots recently. They would just ask a million questions like, "Can you do this? How high can you bunny hop?" sh*t like that. That didn't really bother me but then before I knew it there would be like 20 kids just standing around in the middle of the lot. It was like a steamroller slalom course.

So what did I do? I went and rode somewhere else.

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »
I ride in an underground tunnel. It's an underpass through campus that's totally flat and dry. Gets hot during the texas summers!
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline NickBMX

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »
in front of house but i sux there, it goes up pretty hard so it's alot harder.
or at local school but sometimes kids play there and watch  :angry:
kinda embarrassing because i just started  :rolleyes:

i'm going to have to find another place when school starts again :p

Offline AddisonM

• Backpacker
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 01:34:01 AM »
I ride in the center of chinatown  my spot got a f*cking maze painted on the ground... so now 100's of children constantly run around in a stupid fashion in the middle of my spot. I have since switched to an uneven tennis court (no net or poles) it's not bad, people don't bother me too often, the basketball court next to me will occasionally provide me with a basketball to the face.

Major cities are actually way harder to find good spots in. there's virtually no open parking lots, and If any of you know toronto.. the moderately famous TD spot has been overrun by a new breed of rent a cop, who allow no riding.
I'd rather have AIDS than buy another Nankai.