Author Topic: To ST:MARTIN  (Read 7629 times)

Offline RockNroll

To ST:MARTIN
« on: August 12, 2009, 02:37:08 AM »
Why did you name most of you products after French symbols (eifel, etc ....) yet your old fork was called the "Champagne".
History clearly shows that Champagne was a BRITISH invention by Christopher Merret and was documented a good 30 years before that Don Perignon.

If we see a continued French symbolism on the ST:Martin parts, can we expect to see a white flag also ?

Offline GRFN.FLAT.

• Deathtrucker
  • that's some scooby-snacks right thurr
Re: To ST:MARTIN
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:09 AM »
maybe they like the names?

OR

champagne is a region in france?

Offline RockNroll

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 03:18:46 AM »

OR

Unless you represent St Martin, your answer is purely speculation and doesn't get around my original point.

Offline AtlFlatCrew

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 03:36:43 AM »

OR

yes Champagne is a region in France.

If we see a continued French symbolism on the ST:Martin parts, can we expect to see a white flag also ?

i don't think its very nice of you to joke around about a BMX company's country.
its one thing if you're dissing their product, but dissing their country is pretty low and disrespectful.

Offline RockNroll

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 03:38:22 AM »

OR

yes Champagne is a region in France.

i don't think its very nice of you to joke around about a BMX company's country.
its one thing if you're dissing their product, but dissing their country is pretty low and disrespectful.

I'm going to say this once and once only. Since you don't know who I am and can't interpret the original question.

Go forth and multiply

*edit*. also. f*ck the french. they're nothing but a bunch of cock sucking trend whoring faggots amirite?

Offline Bomber Moran

• Backpacker
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 03:39:42 AM »

Unless you represent BLINDINGSUN, your TROLLING doesn't get Sh*T.

fixed.

Offline RockNroll

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 03:40:40 AM »

Unless you represent BLINDINGSUN, your TROLLING doesn't get Sh*T.

fixed.

indeed.

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 05:04:08 AM »
Matthias is the best flatlander in the world, and on a flatland board that should put an end to anti-France trolling.

All due respect to Sam Foakes and all the other awesome UK riders who had nothing to do with this.

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 05:16:28 AM »
Since you don't know who I am
hehe we all know who u r mr. RockNroll :beer:
i bet u have your username tatooed on your arm...

Offline RockNroll

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 12:12:43 PM »
Since you don't know who I am
hehe we all know who u r mr. RockNroll :beer:
i bet u have your username tatooed on your arm...

Then you assume too much and are incorrect.

YESSIR!!!!

Offline Manu Massabova

• Funky Chicken
    • Agoride
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
 ;D héhé i don't understand all you say but i can tell this :
i name the first frame of st martin : Darwin (for Charles Darwin the famous biological) and i name another frame the Wells (for H.G. Wells the famous writter) because i'm a big fan of both people and they are ENGLISH !!
The champagne is a famous country of France and i don't care who invented it, for me it's French  :wacko:
the champagne of the father of Raphael : http://www.gastonchiquet.com !!
and of course i respect very much the uk rider, james White and Phil are for me the best rider for all the time.

Offline dethtrk17

• Deathtrucker
    • MYSPACE
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 01:04:33 PM »
And the point of this thread is?.........

WTF does it matter the name of the products a company makes anyway? St Martin makes an overall good product in my opinion(others may say different)and it may be cool to find out the name of a part has a certain meaning or story behind it....... but in the end its irrelevant.

And way to insult a country and look like a total douche......and your avatar doesnt help your case either.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 01:06:15 PM by dethtrk17 »

Evil_Lincoln

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 01:29:19 PM »
Why did you name most of you products after French symbols (eifel, etc ....) yet your old fork was called the "Champagne".
History clearly shows that Champagne was a BRITISH invention by Christopher Merret and was documented a good 30 years before that Don Perignon.

If you owned a bike company, could we expect to see bike names like, "Inbred" and "Ignorant Hater?"  How about "6th Grade Dropout?"  Or maybe "Girly Boy?"

What exactly was the point of this post...to make yourself look better at someone else's expense?  It failed...

My understanding is that this board has members from all over the world.  There's no room here for simpleton haters like you.  If I ran the show here your ass would be gone.

clp

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 01:46:52 PM »
Matthias is the best flatlander in the world,
uhhhh no , dont be rediculous.

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 02:21:51 PM »