Author Topic: round 2 is over! Who wants a small round 3 for the moment?  (Read 6508 times)

katobmx

Re: round 2 is over! Who wants a small round 3 for the moment?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2009, 02:10:06 AM »
Prasheel vs. Terry Adams  ^_^

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2009, 07:42:58 AM »
I would love to do another video but my tricks are verry slow and kinda long drawn out,  so the short time frame given for the video leingth to be limits what I can do in that amount of time.

maby I can make a video thats longer than last time ?
Old dudes can still rip

Offline Trickzta

• Backpacker
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2009, 11:46:26 PM »
If anyone considers flatland a seasonal sport your not really into it!

Haha, sorry if I would rather not ride in 5 feet high snow.  But maybe your right, I'm not hardcore enough...   :rolleyes:

Offline ijdevil

• Cliffhanger
    • myspace
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2009, 05:45:31 PM »
If anyone considers flatland a seasonal sport your not really into it!

Haha, sorry if I would rather not ride in 5 feet high snow.  But maybe your right, I'm not hardcore enough...   :rolleyes:

In a situation like that I can understand but when people say stuff like I don't ride during the winter or its too cold out that is just pitiful. Last winter I had someone plow my riding spot, because I typically can't go but about a week without riding - its not a choice its a lifestyle!

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2009, 01:01:08 AM »
Sorry I have been attending to family matters,

Here is My idea for Round 3. Instead of having a formal battle with brackets and what not. Lets have Round 3 be Global Flat Grunge Match Battles.

Example Prasheel vs Tyler and anyone else that wanted to do a Re-Match. Keep the rules simple. Let the riding speak for it self. Some one just through down the Gauntlet call some one out and let the Battles begin.

LETS GET READY TO RIDE!!!!

but what if new people want to compete?

If there is someone you want to ride against..just call them out. I am sure we wont be over flooded with battels...then again I could be wrong. Really its just a simple solution to keeping battles doing when there is many riders that can't ride due the extrem weather conditions.

Is there someone you wanted to Battle? Maybe people can just put it out there...Hey I want to Battle and your name stays on a list so if someone want to call you out they can or vis versa...you can look at the list of names of people that want to battle and you call them out. We could Consolidate the list of potential battle riders so it can be easily found.

We would still need 5 or 7 judges unless we were able to use another polling system.

Keep on Riding!