Poll

Author Topic: ROUND2 battle: MASTER group OVER Winner- nibbler  (Read 105777 times)

Offline gtcesflat

• Hitchhiker
Re: ROUND2 battle: MASTER group (nibbler vs Maxandre)
« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2009, 02:15:57 PM »
What the hell happened?  Tyler what is up with "until Thursday"....Dammmmmm   That Pralex guy is getting so good.  It would have been a good battle.  2 different styles.  2 amazing riders.  The expert class is really stepping it up!!!  Congrats Pralex......You Earned it. You have really progressed since I rode with you in Austin (Canadian Invasion) 

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
Huge Boo @ Tyler  :angry:

Prasheel you suck, you are sketchy as hell.

;D

Prasheel

« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2009, 02:54:12 PM »
What the hell happened?  Tyler what is up with "until Thursday"....Dammmmmm   That Pralex guy is getting so good.  It would have been a good battle.  2 different styles.  2 amazing riders.  The expert class is really stepping it up!!!  Congrats Pralex......You Earned it. You have really progressed since I rode with you in Austin (Canadian Invasion) 

We actually just rode really terribly when in Austin, because in Canada, Winter starts around like mid-late October, so riding ceases around then, so in February, we hadn't really rode in like four months prior to that jam, haha.  But yes, I suppose we have progressed a little bit this past year as well.

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2009, 03:34:43 PM »

Haha, yes, I did suck quite a bit in Austin.

And nope, I did not deserve this win.  I'd rather lose to Tyler by a landslide, just to see some riding from him.  After Thursday, he's going to get his sh*t filmed, and show everyone how much better he is than me.

PS: Tyler's just mad that I'm stylin on him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_gAV--x3M[/youtube]

Offline Gensanity

• GF Inhabitant
  • ....enjoy....
    • My Art For Free & For Sale
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2009, 04:43:02 PM »
This riding is rather generic and basic of me, but it was filmed about 3 months ago, on a sh*tty spot in a foreign country, lol
GF Battle: Uncontested win versus Tyler

I switched out my actual Tyler battle video, as one of my lines was just too good, especially considering this is an uncontested win.

Some of you saw my video that I put up two weeks ago for this battle, including Tyler, which is probably a huge reason he's throwing in the towel...you really can't compete with perfection (ie myself).

I might make a short edit with some of this footage and other stuff I have laying around.  Or, I guess my next battle is going to be comping up quick, so maybe I'll just use it for that...only time will tell.

I cant stop watching that bug fly by

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2009, 06:27:47 PM »
Here's the deal:  I am taking my NCBTMB exam (National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork) on Thursday to become nationally certified to become eligible for a license to practice massage therapy.  On top of that, I have three other classes, one of which has test or quiz every class period.  My riding time has been restricted to 2 hours, leaving the rest of my day for school and studies. 
I went to film last night, and after 2 hours, I hadn't landed a single trick that I wanted to use in the battle, and I refused to use anything that people have seen me do before.  At the end of the session I said, "I quit."  I've caused this contest to go on way longer than it should have, and most people by now are getting very frustrated with me. 
I would rather pass the $225 exam on Thursday, than overstress by trying to get 1 minute of footage.

I apologize.
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2009, 06:40:24 PM »
That's the right choice Tyler!

Offline elchapin210

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2009, 07:05:39 PM »
i know what you mean tyler, school was the main reason i didnt get to film for my battle, and when i had the chance mother nature decided to show up and f*ck it all up, there has to be a better way to battle online, stress free
be like water my friend

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #248 on: October 07, 2009, 07:30:42 PM »
Does anyone else film on a regular basis, regardless of whether or not its their current battle that is actually on?

I used to do a bunch of short solo clips, and then more recently, the Pralex edits, and now, these battles.  Whenever I learn something new, I try to go out and film.  Then, if my name is called for these battles, I have either 4 days to film something new/better, and if I'm not able to, I have fairly recent footage to fall back on.

Its one way to reduce the stress involved with the time limits and such for these battles.

Offline gtcesflat

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #249 on: October 07, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
 :beer: :beer: :beer:
that's a hell of a profession to be in Tyler!!!  If you choose the right location, and clientel (I.E. a womens gym, or a spa at a high income location)......I would be at work early every day if I was you!!!  I am facing a delima quite like yours.  Round-Up is 2 days away and I have been working 7 days a week and 12 to 13 hour days.  Im not ready, havent been able to ride because of work and just life in general....debating on wether I should go or not?  You have made a good Choice Tyler. Good luck with your test. There will be more battles in the future, your still young.... 

the beard

« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2009, 08:30:22 PM »
you should totally go, even if you don't feel you're riding at your best-it's going to be a good time!

Tyler, your test is worth doing right, you made the right choice!

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2009, 10:11:55 PM »
Enjoy!

nibbler run

Will Redd Global flat semi Final

Maxandre run

Semi finale global flat Maxandre Small | Large
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:28:09 AM by ondo »

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND2 battle: MASTER group (voting active!)
« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2009, 10:29:10 PM »
If anyone has problems watching nibblers run too, then let me know.
His video is like windows size and my pc can't run it that quality- it goes by few frames and I didn't find settings to change.

Offline gtcesflat

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2009, 10:53:40 PM »
I've witnessed this guys riding many of times.  ORIGINALITY..... Those combos make you want to hit rewind on your player.  I haven't done that since the Dorkin Videos.  Will Redd is Badd A**. Can't wait to see him at Round-Up (If I decide to go?) 

the beard

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2009, 10:55:48 PM »
I agree. Will's riding is super-clean, innovative, and most of all, memorable. Well done!  I'm glad to see his riding getting recognized.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:57:44 PM by jm »