Poll

The winner is?

ondo
Luke

Author Topic: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group. OVER. Winner- Luke  (Read 104792 times)

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
Re: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group. OVER. Winner- Luke
« Reply #270 on: October 05, 2009, 06:25:43 PM »
Your tricks were harder, period.
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
Re: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group (voting active!) final!
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2009, 06:47:24 PM »
The final results are confusing.

in what way?

Because every single one of your links was cleaner, more difficult, you had more control over your tricks, and you never held one too long.
All in all, your stuff was much more difficult.  I want to know what standards were used in the voting process for some.  A few reasons why some should not be allowed to vote:

I vote for Luke.
Why?
Beacuse I know how rides Ondo and when I will see how Ondo ride with cranks I will Vote for U.Ondo ride with cranks I will Vote for U.

Ondo that was the best video what i am seen.  And i think you need -10 votes for crankless

You are f*cking kidding right?

I'm giving this one to Luke because he finally made it out of the garage and got some fresh air. :rolleyes: :P

Because he got out of the garage, despite Ondo having harder tricks, you vote for him?

It was a joke.  Hence, the rolleyes and tongue sticking out of face thingie.  I even followed it with "In all seriousness".    I wouldn't vote on someone just because they got out of the garage...just like I don't hold it against Ondo for riding crankless.

And why would you be so insulting as the ask why some people are allowed to vote?   "Old school thinking" isn't killing flat...elitist attitudes are.  To me, the beauty of these online battles are that everyone can vote.  These battles are very DYI and are inclusive to everyday people/riders.  It takes all kinds...

And I feel flatland is a very subjective matter...some people like a smooth, stylish run more than hard tricks.   I enjoyed BOTH of their videos...for different reasons.  They both killed it!  Ondo has progressed so much, and hits really difficult tricks.  Luke, at least to me, has a very polished a dialed approach to his riding.  He makes it look easy and smooth.

Don't want to argue...just wanted you to know that I was joking.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #272 on: October 05, 2009, 06:50:26 PM »
Thanks Ondo for doing these battles.  You might have lost this round of battles...but I think it's pretty obvious how much you have progressed, and how much motivation these battles have given you...so in the end, you still win! :beer:
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Talisayflat

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #273 on: October 05, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »
i voted for ondo. why? because i based on all his runs from the qualifying to the quarters and through the finals and each run has different hard tricks. check it to appreciate ;D