Poll

The winner is?

ondo
Luke

Author Topic: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group. OVER. Winner- Luke  (Read 104776 times)

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group (paved_paradise vs flaTTech)
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2009, 10:05:30 AM »
Anyway I red what you guys were talking about. Franflat isn't guilty about this. He isn't responsible for his friends.
The only thing the "haters" can do is not vote at all in a battle where Franflat participates. :D

Offline franciscofromperu

• Backpacker
  • expect the unexpected
Re: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group (spix vs Kevin @Mülheim Ruhr (NRW))
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »
maybe my friends will have those actitudes in count at voting time

I will destroy him.

I'd like to remind you guys that you are about to do exactly what you are criticising others of doing.

I know, but anyways i'm out of this contest already, so I do not care.
And he does not deserve to be in this contest. Not anymore.
I hate to be like this. But Misterpola deserved to advance. The fact that the other guy OPENLY admitted HIS FRIENDS voted for him due to what they have seen him do and not based on his run, he should be disqualified. Its Bullsh*t. You all are absolutely correct, this was supposed to be fun, and Ondo tried to do something so great. There are rules to be followed as far as the runs, and those are enforced. There should be a rule against what the other guy openly admitted to as well. I was already getting a little salty from a couple of the attitudes in other battles, unfortunately this will make my final decision for me to no longer participate in these. Niether as a judge nor as a competitor. I wish luck to all the remaining participants and Im sorry that a couple people are ruining what was supposed to be simple fun and friendly competition to motivate progression. Its a fu*$ing shame.
PS. Ive NEVER met Misterpola, I have based my opinion SOLELY on his abilities.
-MIKE
:beer:
And i don't even think those friends were real at all. It's easy to create account on this forum.

jaja, puedo ver que estas totalmente molesto por el hecho de que quedaste descalificado, pero te digo algo de manera personal, mira en youtube y puedes ver muchos de mis videos, tu solo eres un niņo engreido que estas molesto por el puuesto en el que has quedado, pero no me sorprende, solo te digo que hablas con otro flatlander de esta comunidad y definitivamente, es un concurso de votos, pero en fin, solo hay que ver los resultados de los campeonatos latinoamericanos y dime tu desde que nosotros los peruanos participamos en el extranjero ocupamos los primeros lugares, eso quiere decir que el nivel es bueno, y por favor ya paren con todo esto de tratar de descalificarme y decir que deberian de sacarme de competencia, si salgo es porque alguien es mejor que yo y nada mas. es todo lo que tengo que decir asi que misterpola, flatargento y los demas paren con esto que lo unico que estan haciendo es criticar a otro compaņero del foro y esto es una comunidad, asi como hay que saber ganar hay que saber perder, y parece que misterpola no es un buen perdedor.

well for the english spokens, please stop with this, I can't be angry about this, cause for me this is not offensive, but, please the people who is mad with me, let me know that in a PM not in the frum, why you try to hide yourselves behind the nicknames??
please guys, this is a open battle, not a gossip girl series extension or a CSI chapter when the investigators try to find the answer of who I can won, misterpola another thing, the people voted for me cause they like my style of riding, and this guys lare not vote for you, the part of i got many friends is only a joke, but this maybe affects your sensible heart, what ever, I don't try to make you understand anything in this, but only one thing, you're out of competition, accept that.
try to do the best in other time, I want to compite against you again, but not in a online contest, in a real contest, in a contest with a floor and judges and know you in person, and please when we meet, tell me this words again, cause I can't understand your attitude.

that's all

Franflat
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:24:12 PM by franflat »

Offline franciscofromperu

• Backpacker
  • expect the unexpected
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »
so my last words are: is kiss my a*s time!!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:41:50 PM by franflat »

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2009, 10:23:48 PM »
guess i gotta get something today or my vids I took last week just riding.
last day tommarow?
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »
This makes me want to see a off online battle between both of them. Like 3 min time. :D
Oh, f*ck it, have fun.

guess i gotta get something today or my vids I took last week just riding.
last day tommarow?

You have ~1,5 days.

Offline misterpola

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2009, 11:17:23 PM »
so my last words are: is kiss my a*s time!!
Yo acepto si pierdo, pero si pierdo de buena manera. Es mas, cuando me entere que perdi no se me cruzo por la cabeza en ningun momento venir al foro a discutir, pero cuando Vos mismo dijiste que tus amigos te votaron porque ellos saben que andas bien, ahi me parecio que algo andaba mal porque eso no es lo que se debe juzgar en un torneo. Deben juzgarte por lo que mostraste en el video. Y este no es un torneo de votos. Es un torneo de habilidades.
De mas esta decir que no estoy conforme con el resultado, y sigo pensando lo mismo que antes.
Y yo no soy ningun niņo engreido. Vos sos un arrogante.
No hay ninguna necesidad de que alardees con el nivel de riding que hay en Peru. Ya sabemos y hemos visto que tienen un excelente nivel, pero eso no tiene nada que ver con lo que estamos hablando.

I'll accept my loss, but only if it's fair. When I saw I lost, I didn't have the intention to start this on the forum, but when I saw that you said that your friends voted for you because they know "how good you are" I realised that something was wrong, because that's not the thing to judge on a competition. You should be judged for what you show on your video. And this isn't a voting competition. It's a skills competition.
Anyway, it's obvious that i'm not happy with the results, and i'm still thinking the same as I did before.
And i'm not a cocky boy, You are an arrogant boy.
There's no need to boast about the level of riding you have in peru. We all know and have seen that you've got an excellent level of riding there, but that's got nothing to do with what we're talking about right now.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 01:58:48 AM by misterpola »

Offline flatargento

• Hitchhiker
  • Julian D.
Re: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group (ondo vs Ovidiu M (the_ripper))
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2009, 11:22:24 PM »
well is not hard to explain, many more of my friends vote for me cause they're now how's good I can be

Vs.

another thing, the people voted for me cause they like my style of riding

:huh:
Backwheel is nice, monsters are not.

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2009, 12:12:02 AM »
vid is being uploaded to vimeo right now. Not my best, but its something in time.  :beer:
Im making a video for flatmedia section later this week. if anyone wants to comment on my riding feel free, since I havnt fimed in years or shown anyone else my riding. Need some motivation :ph34r:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 12:15:06 AM by paved_paradise »
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline elchapin210

• Funky Chicken
Re: ROUND2 battle: EXPERT group (voting active!)
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2009, 12:51:42 AM »
The winner of this battle is franflat! Votes 45 to 38.

Next battle:

ondo

vs

Ovidiu M (the_ripper)!

You have 4 days.

Oh, yeah, it's business time.  :mellow:

how did misterpola lose to the other guy? the voting is totally unjustified
be like water my friend

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #114 on: August 12, 2009, 08:16:23 AM »
paved_paradise run

globalflat expert battle 1

flaTTech run

Global-Flat Round2 Expert Battle 1

The voting is open!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 12:17:42 PM by ondo »

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2009, 08:20:45 AM »
Great riding by both of you. Hah, Justin, that's my song! :D

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »
is flattech riding in the middle of a tornado?  ^_^

katobmx

« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2009, 11:31:54 PM »
flattech was throwin down. hot dame!!!

Offline mistergaby

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2009, 02:25:52 AM »
franflat: se noto desde peru a china que vos no podrias nunca haber ganado la batalla con misterpola. Hiciste pruebas de iniciante. Mas alla de que tus amigos te vean andar aca no se juzga eso, creo yo, con ese concepto te puedo decir que lo veo a misterpola y anda muhco mas de lo que anda en ese video. Igual cada uno hace lo que quiere. Si yo estaria en tu lugar me daria verguenza no reconocer que andubiste pesimo (en el video, que es lo que se juzga) y  sino decile a tus amigo que vean mejor porque juzgaron como el culo.

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2009, 07:14:11 AM »
Great riding by Paved and Flattech!  :mellow:

franflat: se noto desde peru a china que vos no podrias nunca haber ganado la batalla con misterpola. Hiciste pruebas de iniciante. Mas alla de que tus amigos te vean andar aca no se juzga eso, creo yo, con ese concepto te puedo decir que lo veo a misterpola y anda muhco mas de lo que anda en ese video. Igual cada uno hace lo que quiere. Si yo estaria en tu lugar me daria verguenza no reconocer que andubiste pesimo (en el video, que es lo que se juzga) y  sino decile a tus amigo que vean mejor porque juzgaron como el culo.

De primero, por que todas las cuentas nuevo.
Gente, por favor pare hablar de esto. Ok Fran recibido votos de amigos, pero ambos flateros sea muy bueno. Es Franflat mierda? No. Definativamente no. Porque de todo gente que dice cosas mal del batalla, yo hablar con Ondo de una segundo oportunidad para misterpola, pero el dice no porque todo otra gente pudo pedir iguales. Yo tengo hablar de este con Ondo, Franflat y misterpola, pero este es un online batalla de flat, nada mas. Debemos aceptar los resultados. Perdon, pero este caso es cerrado. Misterpola es muy bueno y conseguira otra oportunidad en las batallas siguientes.
Paz a todos!