Poll

The winner is?

flatwax81
stopkaiross

Author Topic: ROUND2 battle: BEGINNER group OVER. Winner- stopkaiross  (Read 85932 times)

Offline vignjo

• Funky Chicken
Re: ROUND2 battle: BEGINNER group (vignjo vs Talisayflat)
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2009, 09:51:24 PM »
I have some news, guys.

I got both of the videos. And I saw, that Talisayflat is way better for the begginer group.
So I could just disqualify him the easy way. But I found a solution. I'll move him to intermediates. Switch him with flatforever, who got the free spot.

That leaves a free spot in begginers. The first who signs up is in, battles with vignjo.
4 days from the moment someone signs up.
oh no... :crash:

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND2 battle: BEGINNER group (Mike Dood vs vignjo)
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »
Mike Dood takes the free spot.

So the battle is:

Mike Dood

vs

vignjo

You have 4 days!

Offline vignjo

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2009, 10:49:59 PM »
Mike Dood takes the free spot.

So the battle is:

Mike Dood

vs

vignjo

You have 4 days!

good luck :ph34r:

Offline Mike Dood

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2009, 01:55:11 AM »
Ya good luck dude, this should be fun!  :mellow:

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »
Mike Dood run

Global-Flat online battle video Mike Dood 8-14-2009 Small | Large

vignjo run

Global flat online video battle(vignjo)

Voting is open!

Offline vignjo

• Funky Chicken
Re: ROUND2 battle: BEGINNER group (voting active!)
« Reply #110 on: August 16, 2009, 06:30:58 PM »
ok...nice...I will lose it :rolleyes: :P

Offline Flatrix

« Reply #111 on: August 16, 2009, 07:38:42 PM »
auuuuuuuu..
vinjo,frajer te ubio..

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #112 on: August 16, 2009, 07:52:21 PM »
If you have not taken a look. Stats are being kept up on a spread sheet that I created for the Online battles. Here is what the brackets are looking like for the beginner class.

Get all the info here.
http://bmxfreestyler.com/globalflabattles.xls
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 08:17:10 PM by raddad67 (Mark) »

Offline Mike Dood

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »

you had a very nice run I liked your peg wheelies!!! :)

Peeps... I'm sitting the rest out and will re-enter in intermediete level when it opens... I'm really not a beginner rider...and I'm not gods gift to flatland so don't get me wrong but that video I posted was all older basic stuff I haven't done in awhile...but I didn't want to throw out my better stuff just yet.... honestly I don't think it was a fair match up and I think you should be able to run again vignjo.

thanks and hope to get back into these battles again soon in intermediete level!!

Offline MIKE EVANS

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #114 on: August 16, 2009, 08:27:42 PM »

Peeps... I'm sitting the rest out and will re-enter in intermediete level when it opens... I'm really not a beginner rider...and I'm not gods gift to flatland so don't get me wrong but that video I posted was all older basic stuff I haven't done in awhile...but I didn't want to throw out my better stuff just yet.... honestly I don't think it was a fair match up and I think you should be able to run again vignjo.

thanks and hope to get back into these battles again soon in intermediete level!!
This is probably the most noble act I have seen since these battles started. You have my respect for sure.
-MIKE
Formerly Known As Back4Good. (all the talk about people hiding behind screen names prompted me to change.)

TJ Perry

« Reply #115 on: August 17, 2009, 07:39:26 AM »

I am in no way trying to knock your riding, but that definitely was beginner riding based on what I see in contests in the US.

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #116 on: August 17, 2009, 09:16:53 AM »
The winner is Mike Dood! Votes 44 : 8.

Next battle:

yodazoo976

vs

LeonBMX

You have 4 days!

Offline Mike Dood

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #117 on: August 17, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »

I am in no way trying to knock your riding, but that definitely was beginner riding based on what I see in contests in the US.

I was told to enter beginner cuz I don't do cliffhangers and hitchhikers. That rubbed me the wrong way. So what if I don't do those! Maybe that's not exactly my riding style...maybe I do back wheel trix a lot??? I know that video was basic  Those were some of the most basic links I used to do... and when put into a beginner comp I'm surely not gunna put any of my advanced trix in them... especially round 1. I'm very capable of more advanced riding... I have videos out there showing that. And I didn't take that as a knock at all. :)

Judge me later in the intermediate class. Like I said I'm not Gods gift to flatland but I know I can handle intermediate.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 12:26:54 PM by Mike Dood »

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
Re: ROUND2 battle: BEGINNER group (yodazoo976 vs LeonBMX)
« Reply #118 on: August 17, 2009, 07:07:35 PM »
Hey Ondo... I am getting married Saturday and will be on honeymoon until the end of the month and won't be able to film or ride.  Could you please have my second round battle be the last one? Thanks!

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Re: ROUND2 battle: BEGINNER group (yodazoo976 vs LeonBMX)
« Reply #119 on: August 17, 2009, 09:58:43 PM »
Hey Ondo... I am getting married Saturday and will be on honeymoon until the end of the month and won't be able to film or ride.  Could you please have my second round battle be the last one? Thanks!

sure!