Author Topic: Martti asks a question.  (Read 50556 times)

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
Re: Martti asks a question.
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2009, 02:54:44 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/v/xQllJsPiFhk

@1:23 - cliffhanger kickflip

when i first started riding i saw a clip of armin batoumeni (at circle cow?) doing cliffhanger kickflips. his was a full air kickflip. i wish i could see that video again.

Wait, what?  What that a bunnyhop barspin no hand landing at the end?  Cory, is that what I saw?  That's a trick I have never seen before!
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Dez

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2009, 04:52:25 PM »
He Martti is this what you are looking for?
Dez Steamroller Kickflip to Halfpacker

Its new for as far as i know! ^_^

Offline effraim

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2009, 05:11:24 PM »
one of the best threads ive ever seen on global flat, great work martti, and nice trick dez, pressure flip more than a kickflip, but sick nevertheless!! and a new trick...

Flatdream

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2009, 05:21:05 PM »
Dez riding is so awesome... unbeliavable !
If you want I could try a full death truck "kickflip" but I don't know if it's can be called like a kickflip because it's on backwheel...  :huh:

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2009, 07:00:25 PM »
Dez, that is unbelievable!  Nice job.  Almost looked like a controlled stumble.  That's not saying anything bad...just saying it looks VERY technical.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »
He Martti is this what you are looking for?
Dez Steamroller Kickflip to Halfpacker
Its new for as far as i know! ^_^

Dez,
yes, this is excactly what we are looking for. Thanks! And by the way, awesome trick! Viki will bring you a frame to the worlds as I promised to the first guy who does unseen kickflip (yes, I havenīt seen this one done before).
Thanks again for trying hard to pull that trick. Good example. Very good.

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »
Hey all. It seems like lot of people are happy about this progression video concept, so am I, thanks to you to give it a try and seeing a change of progression this way.

So, we decided to continue with this competition even we found our winner so quick!
Right now I am going to need some time to figure out more prices and other stuff to get you guys going stronger. Give me some time and mean time, please post more new tricks and styles etc. etc. because that will be the whole point of the competition. As I said, we just got to figure out few things for to give out some cool stuff to all the hardworking guys out there.

Keep it up!!!! I will stay in touch and I will check the videos daily basis. See you guys at the worlds. Martti

Offline Dez

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »
Hey all. It seems like lot of people are happy about this progression video concept, so am I, thanks to you to give it a try and seeing a change of progression this way.

So, we decided to continue with this competition even we found our winner so quick!
Right now I am going to need some time to figure out more prices and other stuff to get you guys going stronger. Give me some time and mean time, please post more new tricks and styles etc. etc. because that will be the whole point of the competition. As I said, we just got to figure out few things for to give out some cool stuff to all the hardworking guys out there.

Keep it up!!!! I will stay in touch and I will check the videos daily basis. See you guys at the worlds. Martti

That is great news since this frame is cracked! Thanks allot. I also got a new trick that i haven't seen yet ill trie to tape it and post it later!

Prasheel

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »
Nothing too fancy, and like Effraim said, more of a 'pressure flip' then a kickflip...But here she is

Kickflip for KGB

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
Nothing too fancy, and like Effraim said, more of a 'pressure flip' then a kickflip...But here she is

Kickflip for KGB

It is definetely a kickflip. Nice one!! I like it a lot. But unfortunately Dez gets the frame since he posted a new kickflip first.

But no worries, I will post up soon something interesting for this competition. Stay tuned.

Offline effraim

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2009, 08:42:22 PM »
Whatever it is, congrats to dez!! Much deserved...

katobmx

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »
Wow those were some cool tricks Dez and Alex. A push for originality=cool. Man you gotta love Flatland.Infinite possibilities. :ph34r:

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »
That was dope alex!!  Dez that was some crazy original lines also!  Keep it up!

havok

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »
Whatever it is, congrats to dez!! Much deserved...

+1  that fncking rocked!

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2009, 11:01:21 PM »
Congrats to Dez...and Alex did a wonderful job too!  Thanks to Martti and KGB, this is a great promotion.  Kind of like a "flow" deal or a "co-sponsorship BITD".  Good to see KGB giving back.
"A puppet no more!"