Author Topic: Martti asks a question.  (Read 50513 times)

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
Re: Martti asks a question.
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2009, 11:27:29 PM »
Congrats to Dez...and Alex did a wonderful job too!  Thanks to Martti and KGB, this is a great promotion.  Kind of like a "flow" deal or a "co-sponsorship BITD".  Good to see KGB giving back.

Thanks for support! And the best is yet to be come. Just be patient! I hope we can make this thing to get going and really see what is going on "out there".

Prasheel

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2009, 01:47:47 AM »
That kickflip is just the tip of the iceberg for me...What is supposed to happen immediately after the kickflip is what's causing me a lot of problems...Hopefully I can get it soon though.

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:47 AM »
Alex inspires me to do spinning steams and such.  We need to ride sometime before the end of the year!  I am in a progression rut where I am taking one step forward then two back everytime I get on my bike.

katobmx

« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2009, 01:56:04 AM »
you have to believe in your self sarge.Its as simple as that. :beer:

Prasheel

« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2009, 01:58:31 AM »
Alex inspires me to do spinning steams and such.  We need to ride sometime before the end of the year!  I am in a progression rut where I am taking one step forward then two back everytime I get on my bike.

I just got a job, and passport!  So when I get some time off, we should meet up and ride!  We'll keep in touch!

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2009, 04:27:28 AM »
Dude, did we just make a man date??? LOL

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2009, 07:12:22 AM »
That kickflip is just the tip of the iceberg for me...What is supposed to happen immediately after the kickflip is what's causing me a lot of problems...Hopefully I can get it soon though.

Which specific kickflip are you trying to do? Let me know and perhaps I can help out.  There is always an explanation for a mistake and misunderstandings.
M

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2009, 07:28:57 AM »
Me and Viki giving big props to
Peter Hollinger
Leo Claro
A. Poirier
and Dez Maarsen
for supporting and already showing their skills on this progressive flatland video comp!
Rest please follow and show your skills!!! Surprise us and weīll surprise you! We are checking out all the clips. Progressive video clips will be checked again and again.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 07:34:58 AM by kgbflat »

Offline Le_Polonais

• Backpacker
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2009, 07:39:11 AM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekH_5pKSm24[/youtube]

here's something from awhile back, i remember working hard to get that no foot halfpacker to crackpacker switch one handed!

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2009, 08:04:41 AM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekH_5pKSm24[/youtube]

here's something from awhile back, i remember working hard to get that no foot halfpacker to crackpacker switch one handed!

WoW! Havenīt seen that switch before! Smart one Iīd say.. Howabout continuing straight to tail wheelie or megaspin when you jump back on the rear pegs? I am stoked to see this kind of things, thanks for video!

Offline Le_Polonais

• Backpacker
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2009, 08:32:05 AM »
yeah i have done that link/switch to back wheel link stuff like whopper after but i never took the time to film it, more of a one shot deal you know? working on new things these days anyways, its nice to talk to you martti, i was raised off the oldschool intrikat sh*t... really motivational for me, and its nice to see you motivating riders in another way now, keep the heart man, peace

mike

Offline marsan_flatland

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2009, 09:23:06 AM »
for new original tricks !! OKOK ITS NOT KICKFLIP BUT....its something different !

look at 2:06 of the video !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svx_dsNAa9o[/youtube]

Offline Martti

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »
for new original tricks !! OKOK ITS NOT KICKFLIP BUT....its something different !

f*ck YEAH! Thatīs dope Simon! I just showed your hand pedaling thing to my lady. Really good one! All you guys who are providing this material are keeping the soul of flatland alive. Stay tuned!

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2009, 09:56:40 AM »

honestly, the pedaling wheelie run has been one of coolest things i've seen ever.  that was awesome!

Offline DennyPhiL

• Cliffhanger
  • Goodbye Flatland, hello Freestyle.
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:30:11 PM by JaCkDeE »
Kuoppa Gomez Bikes