Author Topic: Axle only needed for GT show-FSA Cranks///////////  (Read 2027 times)

Offline sashbike30s

Axle only needed for GT show-FSA Cranks///////////
« on: June 02, 2009, 10:34:04 PM »
I have the crank arms-bearings-bolts etc but I've been trying to search everywere to find the axle????? I know their kinda rare but I only need that so if your reading this and you have a set of these old cranks in the cupboard get them out even if their battered up it doesn't matter tomuch cos I only need the middle axle??? Or if you know where or how I can pick one up it would be very much appreciated!!!!!  Regards!!!!       p.s Yep thats wright I'll pay very good money for it aswell!!! I can use paypal no probs!!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Axle only needed for GT show-FSA Cranks///////////
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »
Hmmm....I might have one,let me look..... ;D :beer:

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: Axle only needed for GT show-FSA Cranks///////////
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 12:09:42 AM »
If Juggarnaut has one that will be awesome. If not, contact FSA. I am sure they have one still in warranty or odd parts. The trick is getting someone to find it for you. First call them at 425 488 8653. Ask for warranty or service. Tell them what you need and then offer to email them a picture of the axle you need. If you dont have a pic, find one online. Whoever you talk to may not be familiar with this crank but if you can show them what you need your chances are better.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com