Author Topic: woww!!  (Read 5210 times)

Offline dylan13

• Backpacker
woww!!
« on: May 28, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »
Thanks to Paradoxium and Flatland Fuel I now have 4 pegs, a seat clamp, and a chain for my bike Im building!!!! Also got some Flatland Fuel stickers and a calendar!!  ;D I would never have thought that some one I never even met would help me out like this. Thank you guys sooo muchh!!!!

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
Re: woww!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »
is this your first bike?

Offline dylan13

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 09:51:38 PM »
its my first flatbike. I have a street bike that I have been riding though.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 09:54:49 PM »
that's awesome...hope you get lot's of sessions in on it. ;D

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 10:00:27 PM »
of course they helped u dylan ;) cause they r like 2 of the best ppl in the world. they do so much for this sport and r always wiling to help. i greatly appreciate that  :beer: :beer: :beer:
and dont get me wrong, there r some other members here doing a lot 4 this comunity too but we r talking about carl and patrick atm...

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »
It's because they love flat so much...but I think they are the kind of folks who would be generous and helping no matter what they were into.
"A puppet no more!"

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 11:59:03 PM »
Thanks to Paradoxium and Flatland Fuel I now have 4 pegs, a seat clamp, and a chain for my bike Im building!!!! Also got some Flatland Fuel stickers and a calendar!!  ;D I would never have thought that some one I never even met would help me out like this. Thank you guys sooo muchh!!!!

Paradoxium bought those parts for your and deserves full credit. He is an awesome person.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2009, 11:01:25 AM »
Thanx guys, and no probs Dylan. Juggarnaut helped out here too. Hopefully it speeds things up a bit and soon you will have a complete ride.  :mellow:  :beer:

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 03:11:05 AM »
i love seeing this and also love to help out whenever i can.  good luck with the build dylan and good luck progressing.  and paradox is an awesome guy here and is a great asset to this sport!!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 08:41:23 AM »
Thanx guys, and no probs Dylan. Juggarnaut helped out here too. Hopefully it speeds things up a bit and soon you will have a complete ride.  :mellow:  :beer:
WOWW !!Thanx Karl....at least you seem to remember......... :rolleyes:

Offline dylan13

• Backpacker
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 06:16:28 AM »
WOWW !!Thanx Karl....at least you seem to remember......... :rolleyes:
sorry about that man. Alllsssoooo thanks to Juggarnaut for starting this whole bike project and helping me get parts!!!  ;D