Author Topic: BIZHOUSE rumor...  (Read 7485 times)

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: BIZHOUSE rumor...
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 06:36:58 PM »
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 05:45:16 PM »
Never been a huge bizhouse fan bc of an ad I saw on an old diversion tape that really just put me off.

He just really seemed full of himself.

I do enjoy grip rings tho.  Wish they would come out w/ some in green, purple & white mk.

If you're talking about the one with the pseudo-helicopter coming to pick Shawn up, I think you were reading into it too much...  ;D

Offline Gensanity

• GF Inhabitant
  • ....enjoy....
    • My Art For Free & For Sale
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »
Yeah probably so.  I tend to do that..

Prasheel

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 07:56:16 PM »
Never been a huge bizhouse fan bc of an ad I saw on an old diversion tape that really just put me off.

Getting a hold of Sean White after snapping two pairs of his cranks in half was not an enjoyable thing, and finally gave up and just bought new cranks that didn't suck  :angry:

quad_simmons

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 08:15:06 PM »

Getting a hold of Sean White after snapping two pairs of his cranks in half was not an enjoyable thing, and finally gave up and just bought new cranks that didn't suck  :angry:

I will not ever, ever, ever buy anything from bizhouse again until Shawn gets his sh*t together and gives some kind of hint he cares about riders/customer service :angry:

hmm
"I will not answer emails, phone calls or address warranty issues..."

WTF is your thinking behind this??!!!
Please Shawn White, let us/potential customers/your fellow riders know
and I sure as hell don't want to hear that same bullsh*t excuse "oh he's just really busy"
F*ck THAT!

bizhouse and kiss my a$$ until then